PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Rob P
12-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Merry Christmas to all who choose to celibrate it and I hope Santa leaves Land Rover stuff under your evergreen.
Me, I got a "caution falling parts" sticker and a LR polo shirt from British Atlantic.

Whatdya get for Xmas that was cool fellas???????

scatterling
12-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Merry! Happy! Joy! Joy!

...seeing as I apparently failed to notice that I needed to order a new "high gear" in the big - Gearboxapalooza Rebuild 2007 - order, I will be ordering first thing tomorrow ...so merry X-mas to me, from me

....and to all a good night :D

oscar
12-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Sorry I haven't been around much....lots of working and projects. Barn has made MAJOR progress, and after years of being barely passable on foot, the garage now holds two daily drivers....whaddaconcept! All that is left is a large pile of bits and pieces to sort through in the barn and then I will be 100% organized for the first time in a LONG time.....Then, I just may take Mr. Toad apart....

Merry Chistmas to those who celebrate......"on the road" myself. On Zeus, on Hera, On Athena, on Apollo....

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh117/oscarvanl/SP_A0140.jpg

crazyfish
12-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Happy Winter Solstice to all! ( that should cover everyone!)

I just look out my back window and think of all the new parts I'm going to need - that keeps my wallet happy for a few days.....

Wishing for snow to play in, can't wait for SCC.

Now, just waiting till spring for all the work.

Someone want to give me $5,000 for that quad cab 109?

and Oscar - you really need to work on your "I'm happy to be here" look!

oscar
12-25-2007, 04:46 PM
I forced myself out of bed after a 10 hour flight and then four hours of sleep in 24 to get to the Acropolis in time......I felt the way I looked.:D