PDA

View Full Version : 109 Doors

ZombWagon
01-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Alright I know it's a tall order, but I need a set of doors. Mine are pretty shot. As if that wasn't enough I need skins to go with them. I want to get started on paint.

If anyone has a set sitting in their barn or have a line on a decent set please let me know. Why why why didn't I do this when I was living in England??

I will have more demands later...I promise.

Cheers,

Eric

Evan
01-31-2008, 11:16 PM
Tom Bache , Pres of this club had some stacked behind his shop, Dave Mc., who hosts the robesonia trials event has a set or two ,not sure if he'll part with them . Ron Brown more than likely has a set in his living room, he posts a lot on D90 source . None of them usually frequent this board tho :confused:

firemanshort
02-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Eric -

How bad are your doors?

See here - http://forum.roversclub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1031

Hit me off off-line at Firemanshort@aol.com if you want to talk more.

ZombWagon
02-01-2008, 04:49 PM
My rear doors are so bad that the glass top stands out about an inch when closed on the left side. the bottoms are permanently bowed. They flex and twist like crunchy canvas. The glass is in very good condition but I suspect I could use some new tracks. I plan on buying a seal kit, as on days like today I have a small pond on my floor. The doors are definitely my truck's Achilles heel.

Your doors are certainly better than mine. I guess it's just vanity. I am getting ready for paint this summer. Also a heady fear of actually opening this can of worms until I get set of doors that will stick around. I also figured that you would have sold them. At $20 you have a deal. The good news is, we are and hour and a half apart. Perhaps we can meet near Silver Spring and I'll spring for lunch (no pun intended).

It'll be nice to have the girls together at any rate.

Huzzah!

Eric