PDA

View Full Version : Madness!

ZombWagon
02-09-2008, 11:49 PM
I'm sorry if this is one of you folks.

$18000 STARTING bid. Holy crap. I'm sitting on a gold mine if this sells.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Land-Rover-Defender-1982-Land-Rover-Series-3-Stage-1-V8-Defender-Prototype_W0QQitemZ130196888968QQcmdZViewItem?hash =item130196888968

Zing!

Eric

Rineheitzgabot
02-11-2008, 01:57 PM
One... Step... Beyond!!

;)

Rineheitzgabot
02-27-2008, 09:33 PM
I am sorry nobody got my reference to the 80's Ska-Punk group, "Madness".

I thought, being that you're English Eric, you, at least would have caught it. :)

Need reminded? Look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Step_Beyond_%28song%29

Dude, Can you tell me the exact specs on the tires on your stage I? My rims and tires are too wide, and I want to get something that has the same look as those. You know, square and tall, but not sticking our past the fenders.

Thanks,
Gary

ZombWagon
02-27-2008, 10:54 PM
I got it mate. I actually had half the song typed out be for I felt crazy-er. Not English either. Apple pie, baseball and all that. I was stationed there (North Yorkshire) for a few years. I'll have to say I could have passed for a native by the end there. If it wasnt for the tattoos.

I am running 235/75 R15, BF Goodrich All Terrain T/As on stock rims. They rub like hell when I turn too hard. I was thinking about buying 16" wolf rims and Dunlop Radial Rover tires on her. The one's I have now are noisy as hell and I'll have the old rims and tires for off roading.

Today was like christmas. I got my Holley 500 and Edelbrock manifold in the mail from Summit. It's killing me not to go get started on the change over. I'm going to wait though. I pick up my fresh longblock on Saturday. It'll be a while till it's all situated.

At any rate. Keep me posted.

Eric

Rineheitzgabot
02-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Dude,

Is that a "House of Pain" reference?

"Not English either. Apple pie, baseball and all that."

I am a music lover. Can't help it.

-Gary