PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Rang Rover Classic

Vince_in_VA
02-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Silver RRC automatic,sunroof, 153K, Never off-road. Clean Title, I bought this from a woman/friend I worked with(for $3,000) who bought it from her son (original owner). It was a daily driver for her and I drove it briefly, I had a 98 Disco I at the time and had dreams of having the 91 rebuilt/restored or tricked out but it never came to be. It has been sitting undriven for 2 years ( I start it occasionally and drive it around the block). It needs an alternator now and has developed a ticking in the top end (I think). I Replaced the upper lift gate with an aluminum one. It has hardly any rust. I am no expert but I have always thought it was in pretty great shape and an excellent candidate for resto/hybrid by a true Roverphile. I really need to get rid of it and would gladly let it go for $500. I have pictures but cant put my finger on them so I will take some more and send them or post if you are interested. Also, the fog lights dont work, the brake calipers need to be rebuilt/replaced, and the AC ducting needs attention, fuse panel cover is missing too. Please contact me if interested. Vehicle is located in Chantilly, VA.

vince dot doss at g mail dot com

ROVERMAN1
02-14-2008, 11:48 AM
I am interested. Please send me your phone # so we can talk.

Thanks,

Freddie

Vince_in_VA
02-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Freddie,
I have forwarded number but havent heard from you yet. Did you get it?

Anyone else interested?

Thanks,
Vince

ZombWagon
02-15-2008, 06:19 PM
I shot you an email with my number in it. Give me a call or send me you number please. I'll come down this weekend.

Eric

oscar
02-18-2008, 12:43 PM
e-mailed you my phone #, thanks.

Vince_in_VA
02-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks to all who replied,
Oscar has himself a great classic now!

oscar
02-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks....

I now own two Rovers......the disease is escalating.....:eek:

galen211
02-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Thanks....

I now own two Rovers......the disease is escalating.....:eek:

It's a sickness.......this one sounds like a good deal. Hope we see it soon!

oscar
02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Lets see.....now I need to get a two car trailer for behind Sir Gasalot....no, that's not going to work.....

I'll have to pick for Robesonia......:eek: The one left home will be mad.....