PDA

View Full Version : selling the 1996 D1 5-Speed SE7 trail rig

Craigness
03-09-2008, 12:51 PM
OK, I have been rolling this rig for about a year or more and I need to unload it to say married as she is letting me complete the barnfind 71 S2a LHD petrol I sourced last month on a rust free original frame.

No, it's not for sale. (The S2a).

BUT, please buy my D1 5-speed.

Ardness green D1 5-speed SE7 with all options.

Power leather interior, Dual roofs, rear jump seats, rear air conditioning.

no rips inside. 9 out of 10 interior.

93k on the clock. New clutch 7k ago. New brakes last month. New master last week.

toys;

2.5" Scorpion Racing lift kit with DeCarbon shocks from Adrian and John C. rear springs are 25% overrated.

ARB Winch bumper with superwinch X9 and new roller and 100' steel line. Needs to be connected. this is the only winch that worked at last winters Ringwood cleanup where I tore the old car apart with it.

TJM rear bumper with diamondplate anti-skid and recovery points.

SD high profile roof race with 4 6" ipf lights and rear hella work light.

SD rear ladder

Safari Gard sliders (Not installed) they have some rust and will be in the truck ready to be sanded and por painted.

Safari gard diff protectors front and back

Safari Gard rear highlift jack mount on spare carrier.

Great Lakes Land Rover front skid plate. A monster. The best one made.

Bosch 8" metal housing lead crystal driving lights. VERY rare and mint. Worth a ton as many people have offered to buy just those.

I think i'm keeping the wheels and rubber for my series truck but I have a set of big meats on wagon wheels i'll mount.

Truck starts on the key. No codes, No errors. Most things work. Never strands me, Gets to about 75-80 no problems. MANY new parts. All glass good. Front sunroof needs new tracks (Included) and there is air in the rear brakes but i'm too lazy to bleed them again. I disconnected the ABS (Pulled a fuse) as it needs a sensor but I dont care. Dash is not peeling! Rear sub woofer **** the bed. CD changer works great. all 4 speakers no infinity. Rear a/c works. drivers door handle sticks like all of them. Shifts ok for a disco. Never jumps out of gear. No misfires or engine issues at all. Thats rare enough.

Body is about dent free. Truck is about rust free (JUST starting in rear door jams, nowhere else.) The electrical and engine/drive are fine with no issues. No real leaks (No motor leaks)

New steering box and hoses 3 months ago that DOES NOT LEAK. At all!

DAP front hubs and steering bars 3 months ago (The big-ass armored bars)

Pro Com dampener at the same time installed.

Russell SS brake lines up front and I have the rear line yet to be installed 2 months ago.

All new pads last month.

New rear seals and bearings at the same time.

good daily driver as that what I use it for. Gets about 230 miles to a tank and more if you do the highway a lot.

Asking $5700 or best offer. Clean NY title.