PDA

View Full Version : Not so new but many don't know me

rovergirl
03-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Been a member for awhile but haven't been active. Just wanted to say hello to all my old friends and to new folks I haven't met yet.

Here are some pics of my trucks.

Lightweight
98 D1
90 RRC (still in pieces)

Hopefully, can make it to more events this year. Lightweight exhaust is fixed but still slipping out of gear. D1 seems to be okay for now. And YES, my poor rangie still needs finishing. Too sad to post a pic of it dead in the garage so I put up a pic from happier times. :(

Frank84
03-13-2008, 10:21 AM
The rangie isn't running yet! Sounds like you need another shop day - the last one at your house was about 4 years ago if i remember right.

rovergirl
03-16-2008, 09:54 PM
lol, yes, Frank, I am sad to say, that was the last time REAL progress was made! I see your Ringwood clean ups are quite a hit! That's pretty awesome, combining offroading with doing good for the environment! :)

Frank84
03-17-2008, 11:33 AM
lol, yes, Frank, I am sad to say, that was the last time REAL progress was made! I see your Ringwood clean ups are quite a hit! That's pretty awesome, combining offroading with doing good for the environment! :)

The clean ups have really taken off - the only problem is I have to limit the group size. But otherwise they seem to be working out great - for both the club and the park.