PDA

View Full Version : What a whoopsie

Rob P
04-13-2008, 09:34 PM
First off I have to appoligise to Trevor for the very confusing phone call this morning at 9:30. Sorry.

On the way up to the Spring Robesonia Trials my girlfriend who reluctantly said she would go along knowing I wanted to four wheel asked as we turned off of Rt. 422 how late we were. I replied about a half hour as it was then almost 9:25 AM.

Turns out we were 24 1/2 hours late. Not sure why I thought it was today (sunday) instead of saturday. Last two events I went to were on sunday. Anyway, to say the least I felt like punching myself in the face. I had looked forward to the spring event for months and was stoked about going.

I'd like to thank the McMullin's for use of their porta-potty and their driveway so I could turn around. Trevor was nice enough about it on the phone and even gave me Lyle and Dave's phone numbers so I could call them and ask about wheeling since I had driven up there from York but I chickened out and just left.

I felt like total crap and was quite upset with myself for hours after that. Nothing to do now but plan on the next event and make some serious marks on the calender to remind myself of the actual date.

rvrsrvc
04-14-2008, 07:33 AM
So now I've added to Rob's confusion by suggesting we'll do something at Rausch Creek on either the 26th OR the 27th of April, but not commiting to either day!
Poor fellow can't get a break...

galen211
04-14-2008, 07:59 AM
Don't feel bad Rob, I've spent the last 3 months thinking Robesonia was this coming weekend, the 19th.