PDA

View Full Version : 1989 RRC Country

spitfire1776
04-28-2008, 10:04 AM
.....this is a spare I bought when I got my Hunter. I was going to keep for parts and eventual project out of it. But reality set in and I'm just not going to be able to do with it as I want, so it needs a new home. It was driving when bought, but has sat for a few years, and has had some parts scavenged off, so currently not running. Engine turns over and good compression. Trans doesn't seem to have any discernible problems, and none reported on to by previous owner (Tikicar on here, a rather reputable individual). Windshield is cracked and the interior started to be removed, its there just not in place. BUT here's the kicker, I can report there is very very little rust. None that I've actually seen yet, but I'm going with scientific error. It is a rover after all. But floors are good, and wheel wells good. Even tailgate. I can check other spots you inquire. And pics will be available to interested parties. I just really would like to have the space its occupying. Looking for around $1000.00, but I'm a talkable guy.

Clear PA title.

spitfire1776
04-30-2008, 01:28 PM

Rob P
04-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Picture? As the price lowers it sounds better and better. (Now all I need is that running Range Rover with the crappy body)

crazyfish
04-30-2008, 09:48 PM
where is oscar, isn't he starting a collection?

spitfire1776
05-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Pictures. Not the best, but I got limited room.

And I'm still debating whether the Hunter's on the block or not. I'm running out of room, but I'm quite attached. I need this one gone.

bovw
05-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Tell me more about the Hunter.

spitfire1776
05-06-2008, 08:02 AM
......and price for blue 88 is now 600.00 obo. I need the thing gone. It goes to Ebay soon if no bites.

And Hunter is indeed for sale.

oscar
05-19-2008, 04:39 PM
where is oscar, isn't he starting a collection?

I'm here......I have two now, (89 and 91, both silver) three transmissions, lumps and transfer cases.... Bad bodies. Some parts very good, some very dead.......

The project is on hold right now....other projects have priority, and they are big ones.

Once a week I decide to part them out....and then I change my mind again. One is in partial state of disassembly, but inside. The other is in one piece and outside.

If someone wants to REALLY get into this, and buy what's offered for sale here, and add mine I can be persuaded to let it all go......say $1300....

It would be an instant major RR operation for under 2K :D