PDA

View Full Version : 15th Annual British Motorcar Gathering, Jun 8, 2008

crazyfish
05-21-2008, 06:12 PM
15th Annual British Motorcar Gathering
Date: Jun 8, 2008
Organization: Keystone Region MG Club

More than 200 vintage British sports cars on display at Hellertown Reservoir Park, just south of Bethlehem, in eastern Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley. The annual show features finely restored MGs, Triumphs, Jaguars, Austin-Healeys, Morgans and Mini-Coopers from every mid-Atlantic state. Popular vote awards. Door prizes and vendors. Music, catered breakfast and lunch foods, children's activities. Large picnic pavilion. RAIN or SHINE.
Keystone Region MG Club
Reservoir Road
Hellertown, PA, 18055

siiirhd88
06-07-2008, 04:30 PM
I think the wife and I will drive to this one, and enter her 109. It might get me motivated to finish the TR6 and to get my TR3 back on the road..... I don't even want to think about starting on her Healey resto.... The 109 might just annoy the perfect resto guys, too.

I have noticed it is very warm in the 109 whan stopped, with the trop top sunsheet painted green. A respray of the sunsheet to limestone might be in order. I also need to insulate the seatbox.

Bob

siiirhd88
06-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Decided not to go, primarily due to the warm temps. Instead, I will likely bolt down the tub on my 109, and start getting the tub ready for paint.

Oh well, we'll annoy the purists another time.

Bob