PDA

View Full Version : So there I was.....

Randy
05-23-2005, 03:36 PM
...stuck between two rocks in 2ft of water on a tributory feeding the Delaware River waiting for Sean, Evan, or Kirk to pull me out. Why was I there? I was rescuing Sean's beloved childhood stuffed monkey!! Why was it there? It slid off the roof of Seans 109 in the middle of the stream. Why was Sean in the middle of the stream? He was rescueing his truck that Peter Reed had put out in the middle of the stream. Why did Peter do that? Because he was rescueing his truck from the middle of the stream. Why was his truck in the middle of the stream? Because Sean, and Kirk and Evan and I had put Peter's Tangerine Dream 88" in the middle of the stream during the reception at his wedding at the Grist Mill in Stockton NJ in front of all the guests. Karma? I'd say! Now my auto trans ECU is all corroded and not working. Changed ATF over the weekend and there appeared to be no water in it. Pulled the ECU and voila! moisture. Opened it and all the circuit board connections are all corroded. Looking for a replacement now! Anyone know if Auto Trans ECU for DII is common to all years 1999-2004??