PDA

View Full Version : Sliders for Series 88 and 109

crazyfish
06-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Ike Goss of Pangolin 4x4 is now taking orders for galvanized sliders. If you need some, I would suggest these - and get in line early. I have his bumper and the thing is really really nice.

crazyfish
11-04-2010, 02:51 PM
I just got an email from Ike. The sliders are done and being shipped, whoooo hoooooooooo!

galen211
11-04-2010, 02:56 PM
2 years later, awesome!

Do you even own your truck anymore? :p

Evan
11-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Did you ever get your 'prototype' sliders Galen ? How long did that old series sit at scarykary's shop

Rob P
11-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Galen you stole my line. I was gonna mention the "slight" delay in shipping myself.

galen211
11-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Did you ever get your 'prototype' sliders Galen ? How long did that old series sit at scarykary's shop

He can't answer that. I'm sure he'll be along soon.

solihull109
11-05-2010, 05:51 PM

That's funny, I thought you were dead, go figure.

Evan, I have a '63 that I'm working on for a customer. I will fly you up here, put you up in a nice Bed and breakfast for your entire duration, and will pay you twice your current annual salary if you can produce results equal to mine.

Then again, I had someone send me pics of your truck and what you're capable of building, and if I were you, I would keep my mouth closed.

solihull109
11-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Actually Evan, I apologize. That was a knee jerk reaction.:(

When I still lived in Pa, Galen did leave his 88 with me for quite a while. I did build a set of sliders, and did not give them to Galen as promised.(No money was exchanged, this was for free). I wasn't happy with them and they sat around. My B.I.L snagged them and hacked them to fit his Scout, it wasn't pretty.

While my previous post was harsh, and by no means do I think I do perfect work( I've yet to meet someone that does), I do have a very high standard I work towards. My previous employer is very picky and I like to work the same way.

If Galen would still except a set of sliders, I would build and ship him a pair on my dime, I owe him that much.

But for you to jump in , especially when we have never met, just makes you look foolish.

Evan
11-07-2010, 11:50 AM
So Galen can expect his sliders ? How long will you need his truck this time ?
Please post the pictures that you " had someone send " I'd like to see this truck that I built .

spechols
11-07-2010, 01:11 PM
But for you to jump in , especially when we have never met, just makes you look foolish.
He is correct - after you meet him it will be MUCH MORE fun.
But this is good fun too.:D
Flame on gents!

Rob P
11-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Gee Stuart, Evan is kinda a friendly guy but I'm not sure if you should call him a flamer.

solihull109
11-12-2010, 07:28 PM
So Galen can expect his sliders ? How long will you need his truck this time ?
Please post the pictures that you " had someone send " I'd like to see this truck that I built .

After looking at the photo I realized that I've never met or have seen you in person, so I don't even know if the pic is of you and/or your truck. That's why I apologized to you.

Now, are you Galen? I directed the offer to him, not Evan. So back the F up cheeko.

Galen does not have to send his truck you tool, he can tell me in an email, and I will send him a set of sliders, period.

I do not frequent this forum often, so next time you want to make a comment, please feel free to email me.

solihull109@yahoo.com