PDA

View Full Version : Chester Car Show (NJ) - 7/20

menace2u
07-16-2008, 03:24 PM
So its easy for me since I live here but they do a fun car show twice a year here on main street in Chester NJ. Its this Sunday 7-20 during the day.

I've always wanted to line the street with a bunch of Rovers but its never happened.

Any available? I can get my 2 or 3 out there. Eric needs his own street for his fleet. And Cristina needs a block or so also. :D

Andy

ini88
07-16-2008, 04:04 PM
I may try to make this. I miss all the car shows during the week because its hard to get out there. But If i come out to Abe's Sunday I could do the car show too. What time is it Andy?

menace2u
07-16-2008, 06:40 PM
The show is 8am-3pm. I don't think the street will fill up until later but the people competing (you can register to compete if you want) usually do get there early. I figured hitting it around 10 or so.

I plan to help Abe with the work also. Is he planning to work Sat or Sunday?

AndrewT

cboy
07-16-2008, 07:45 PM
well, I guess we'll have to do Abe's axle on Saturday so we can go to the show on Sunday.

menace2u
07-16-2008, 08:20 PM
I can do either day for the axle work. And my place is available for any wrenching needs also though the axle work will need to be done up at his place.

AndrewT

cboy
07-16-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm going with Dan bicycle riding on Saturday morning :D
We plan on stopping at Abe's when we're done.

roverthen
07-16-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm down to do the axle swap Saturday afternoon/ evening and car show on Sunday morning.

ini88
07-17-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm going with Dan bicycle riding on Saturday morning :D
We plan on stopping at Abe's when we're done.

Bicycle riding? DOWNHILL RIDING!!! muhahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEoVAo6X_E&feature=related

we should wire my lights up after :)

cboy
07-17-2008, 11:19 AM
Bicycle riding? DOWNHILL RIDING!!! muhahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEoVAo6X_E&feature=related

we should wire my lights up after :)

What? Are we not riding bicycles? We're not riding a hill :p

menace2u
07-17-2008, 11:22 AM
You guys Mtn Biking? If so, where? I love Round Valley but get my a$$ kicked everytime I go there.

AndrewT

ini88
07-17-2008, 05:06 PM
You guys Mtn Biking? If so, where? I love Round Valley but get my a$$ kicked everytime I go there.

AndrewT

We should go sometime. I'll dust off the old XC bike and bring it back to NY. Me and Eric are going to Diablo Freeride Park at Mountain Creek in Vernon, NJ. They do actually have mountain bike trails up there too, but most of it is freeride and downhill.

You will see my downhill bike Saturday. It's like a Defender. Lets just say, the bike and truck go well together :)

cboy
07-17-2008, 05:29 PM
There are some decent MTB trails at Chimney Rock. It's more technical than Round Valley and we can go get pizza afterwards :D

You will see my downhill bike Saturday. It's like a Defender. Lets just say, the bike and truck go well together

I know. I used to feel strange with my mountain bike on the roof of my old BMW. I've always thought that car should haul a road bike