PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Range Rover Swb

ROVERMAN1
07-23-2008, 10:42 AM
I have a 1993 Range Rover SWB. Exterior is black, tinted windows, tan leather interior. It has approximately 132,000 miles. Engine, transmission and transfer case are in excellent running condition. The truck has a new paint job, very shinny and silver LR rims. The truck is very solid minimal rust in only a few spots under. The tailgate has rust and will need attention.

The interior is in good condition except for the ceiling that is sagging in several areas.

The truck was running great before being stored in my garage for approximately 6 months. (Vehicle was started at least 4 times per month while in storage) Since then, it has developed a brake fluid leak in one of the lines that will need to be fixed. Also, the rear U-joint will need to be change in the near future. The truck has air suspension. The compressor works fine, but the suspension bags tend to leak after being sitting for a while. The tires are good. The truck will need to be towed due to the brake fluid leak described above.

Located in Rockville MD.
$1300

If you have any questions please call me

Freddie
301-318-4698

ROVERMAN1
07-25-2008, 09:04 AM
$1200. I need to sell it since I am moving out of the area.

Rob P
07-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Have any pictures of this marvelous beast?

ROVERMAN1
07-28-2008, 02:50 PM
I have decided to keep her. Thanks for the interest. :)