PDA

View Full Version : All Metal Dash Weekend, Sept 26th, Mass

crazyfish
08-04-2008, 09:33 AM
From Tom Bache:

THE FIFTH ANNUAL ALL METAL DASH WEEKEND AND LAND ROVER SWAP MEET

September, 26-27-28, 2008

5 Doe Valley Rd. Petersham, Massachusetts 01366
All Land Rover Owners and enthusiasts are welcome to join us in celebrating Land Rovers 60th Birthday, $10 participation fee, covers on site camping, swap meet, vehicle displays, tech sessions, off road adventures, driving course, good people and good times for all.

Call Tom Bache for more details at 1-610-268-8008

ccalado1
08-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Does this mean the sortout is now in MA forever?! Its a bit far to go with a bunch of parts.

Cristina

rmuller
08-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Does this mean the sortout is now in MA forever?! Its a bit far to go with a bunch of parts.

Cristina

Plus it'll be a bit difficult for you to make it while you're in Colorado :)

Frank84
08-04-2008, 08:43 PM

Cristina

I think this is a completely different event. (I guess it is actually very similar - but it is different :D )

ccalado1
08-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Forgot about that little Colorado detail...but if my memory serves me right the sortout that used to be in PA got moved to MA last year. That's why I was wondering if the clubs sortout just moved north permanently.

galen211
08-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Forgot about that little Colorado detail...but if my memory serves me right the sortout that used to be in PA got moved to MA last year. That's why I was wondering if the clubs sortout just moved north permanently.

ROVERS club does not have a sortout any more. It was felt that there was not enough interest.

The Mass event has nothing to do with ROVERS but it is put on by Tom's other club IIRC.

I would love to see another sortout event on the schedule. I think the key is setting a date far enough in advance so that it fits everyone's schedule.