PDA

View Full Version : RC Sept.13

flippedrover
08-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Anyone wanna go play at Rausch on Sept 13? I have a friend comming into town that wants to wheel while she's here.

87xj95disco
08-27-2008, 05:43 PM
what trails are going to be ran and what rovers are going
i just might have to go to this
havent been there in a long time.
what time to meet
will let you know if i can or not
will be taken the rover.

flippedrover
08-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Usually run Blues and blacks. So far just my 90. About 9am

87xj95disco
08-28-2008, 06:57 PM
as long as there not to hardcore cant afford to fix or repair the rover
if i mess it up to much.
lets see what happen with work , i am already asking alot of days of in sept.

pushngo
08-28-2008, 07:24 PM
I am mabe 50% I wouldn't mind driving my truck once before MAR to make sure things are working.

flippedrover
08-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of breaking stuff since I have to drive back to Va and its my only set of wheels.

rvrsrvc
08-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Actually, we've sent Tyler home with other people's wheels....

I'm in for the 13th. Do you want to camp Friday night or stay at our place?

Rob P
08-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Do you want to camp Friday night or stay at our place?

Either way, you aint going home!

derekdilks
08-29-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm in for the 13th

flippedrover
08-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Actually, we've sent Tyler home with other people's wheels....

I'm in for the 13th. Do you want to camp Friday night or stay at our place?
Got a D-90 happy hour that Friday. So we'll be coming up in the morning. Yeah I've left Rausch on a Rollback and left Trevor's a few times in a RR. You do still have my other rover right?

flippedrover
09-06-2008, 10:22 AM
It was brought to my attention that I'm an idiot and planning a wheeling trip while she's in town for really only 2 days and looking for a place to live is not a good idea. So I'll have to reschedule to when ever the heck she moves here. Plus it'll be an extra truck for the group.

rvrsrvc
09-06-2008, 09:13 PM
We'll go anyway and raise a toast to you and (insert her name here). Is she a certain law student/attorney from out west?
And, I still have your Rangie (for sale, inexpensively) but the 109 dblcab has moved along. And a nice D1 that would be a very inexpensive practical companion to a D90. Just in case you were wondering.

derekdilks
09-07-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm still going, and plan to get gnarly with the DiscoII...

flippedrover
09-08-2008, 11:00 AM
We'll go anyway and raise a toast to you and (insert her name here). Is she a certain law student/attorney from out west?
And, I still have your Rangie (for sale, inexpensively) but the 109 dblcab has moved along. And a nice D1 that would be a very inexpensive practical companion to a D90. Just in case you were wondering.

Yes that would be her now a petroleum engineer. Hmm... your blue disco and my 90 parked in the condo lot. What would the neighbors think?

RobKoller
09-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Derek, Trevor, anyone else..

Still on for Saturday? I'll join in if your are still going.

Rob

rvrsrvc
09-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh, my friend, you mis-understand. Not my blue disco, this one:
Yes that would be her now a petroleum engineer. Hmm... your blue disco and my 90 parked in the condo lot. What would the neighbors think?

rvrsrvc
09-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Yes, Rob, I'm going with the Disco.
Maybe Randy, maybe Art.
And I just had Derek's D2 detailed.

Disco96JSWB
09-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Jake has a baseball game on Saturday, otherwise we'd be begging for a ride.

- Jeremy

flippedrover
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Oh, my friend, you mis-understand. Not my blue disco, this one:

Ah ok. For a minute I was going to question your sanity.

Rob P
09-09-2008, 09:49 PM
a nice D1 that would be a very inexpensive practical companion

What kinda inexpensive are we talking about here?

Oh and BTW, I emailed you wondering how much weld on diff covers are money wise but my email must have gotten lost in the mail shuffle.

rvrsrvc
09-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Rob, I'll start a new thread in Vehicles For sale as I don't want to hijack this one.

Trevor
09-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Yes, Rob, I'm going with the Disco.
Maybe Randy, maybe Art.
And I just had Derek's D2 detailed.

Anyone else going? I'm up for a trip to RC and nothing against Trevor, Randy, Derek and their Disco's, but I'm not in that league yet.

rvrsrvc
09-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Ah, well, y'all didn't miss much. Rob and Bill Koller arrived in their usual timely fashion and we found each other pretty easily amid all of the competition vehicles wandering about. Registration taken care of , we head about by 9.15. By 9.18, I'm hearing a noise. Maybe it was me, maybe not. Keep going towards the trails. Heading down the service roads to the East Property, down the new J Trail, noise gets worse. Coming from the back- pull the 1/2 shafts and noise goes away. End of day: 9.32. Hang out to watch comp vehicles roll over with alarming frequency.
Home for lunch.
Up on lift and remove diff. Small pinion bearing also out to lunch.

Better here than MAR and I'm glad I trailered today (I let the Inspection lapse.)

flippedrover
09-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Ah, well, y'all didn't miss much. Rob and Bill Koller arrived in their usual timely fashion and we found each other pretty easily amid all of the competition vehicles wandering about. Registration taken care of , we head about by 9.15. By 9.18, I'm hearing a noise. Maybe it was me, maybe not. Keep going towards the trails. Heading down the service roads to the East Property, down the new J Trail, noise gets worse. Coming from the back- pull the 1/2 shafts and noise goes away. End of day: 9.32. Hang out to watch comp vehicles roll over with alarming frequency.
Home for lunch.
Up on lift and remove diff. Small pinion bearing also out to lunch.

Better here than MAR and I'm glad I trailered today (I let the Inspection lapse.)
See I would have had to get towed to your place again if we'd come.