PDA

View Full Version : Series Parts - Beerware

crazyfish
09-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Ok the following parts are available for pick-up. Bring beer, an IOU, or something else.

Series IIa ( early ) windshield. This is the one to have if you have two windshield motors as the frame has the holes for it ( my newish one does NOT... errrrrrr) Galvy is pretty good, frame is perfect. GONE

Rounded front apron. Perfect. No place for it with a winch. GONE

109 5 door middle exhaust pipe. I forgot I had one, and ordered another.

Door tops. I have a decent collection, let me see what I need first.. All decent but not perfect. Mostly window tracks being.. well... Series like. Perfect for the temporary winter fix before you cough up the money for the Wise Owl ones.

Range Rover diff. I had this in the back of the Series while both of mine were dead. Very very nice on the highway, tough driving around town. Perfect condition.

Series IIa wiper motors - I have 3 or 4. This is a trade. You rebuild mine and you get to keep all the others. GONE

More today as the garage gets cleaned out.

I'm a lazy son-of-a-bitch so shipping really isn't what I had in mind.

Tom109
09-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Sean,

Name your flavor - I'll take the windscreen frame. If it needs it I'll get it dipped, then it may just recycle back into the club...

About the "SII motors" - if these are wiper motors I'll take you up on this rebuild as well...

I'll try to swing by this weekend...

Tom P.

crazyfish
09-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Also, found 4 Disco II rims in really clean shape with crappy tires.

scatterling
09-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Sean, do you have the metal cover strip that is in the rear floor of the tub ( where the back door is). Also, did you happen to find those rear "bumper" grab handle thingies
....yes yes I know, my descriptions are amazing :D

Rineheitzgabot
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Pics, description of D2 rims?

Thanks,
Gary

crazyfish
09-02-2008, 10:04 PM
I found ONE of the bumper thingys, and I have no idea what you are talking about the other part, although I have a bunch of parts that are on the rear of the tub at the base.

crazyfish
09-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Um 5 spoke rims is pretty condition?

Rineheitzgabot
09-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Um 5 spoke rims is pretty condition?

I am assuming this is replying to me.:confused:

Um 5 spoke, metallic silver? What color? How much?

crazyfish
09-09-2008, 12:28 AM
yes that silvery color, beerware. Just make them go away soon.

Rineheitzgabot
09-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Are the rims on this, the ones you have? I mean, at least close? Are they 16"?

Sorry for all of the questions, but if they are what I need, then I will be driving 20 hours to get them. Are you an import or micro-brew guy?