PDA

View Full Version : Ringwood Interest?

Frank84
09-10-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm checking on interest for the next clean up in Ringwood. The best date I can come up with for my schedule is the weekend after Thanksgiving. Is this too close to the holiday's for most?

Also, I'm thinking about running it both Saturday and Sunday (Dec 6/7) and limiting the groups sizes to let's say 6 trucks or so each day (instead of 10 on one day). You could come both days I guess if there are spots available last minute. With a big group like last time it was so slow moving around that we nearly missed the recycling center afterward. What do you think?

rmuller
09-11-2008, 08:53 AM
If you plan it, they will come. :)

I think there is always interest, and you should be able to fill up the list without a problem. I'll probably be able to make it.. putting it on the calendar now.

GadgetRick
09-11-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm always interested. :)

Just remember we do our annual Thanksgiving run Saturday after Thanksgiving. (We need to start planning that now...) Are you talking about doing it the weekend after that?

Sunday could work as well.

rmuller
09-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm always interested. :)

Just remember we do our annual Thanksgiving run Saturday after Thanksgiving. (We need to start planning that now...) Are you talking about doing it the weekend after that?

Sunday could work as well.

Yeah he said 6 & 7th, so thats the week after

Frank84
09-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah - weekend after the thanksgiving trip to rausch (I plan on going to that).

I called the park and they okay'd December 6th and 7th so we're good there too.

I'll send Sean the event posting info and start a new thread for the trip.

Thanks guys.