PDA

View Full Version : Seat Belt Brackets

scatterling
09-24-2008, 06:50 PM
If anyone has, or knows where, I could get the seat belt brackets to go in a series truck cab, it would be awesome.

I had Trevor (Rovahfarm) looking at Sodbury - nothing, RN nothing, Ike will make, AB nothing, Singingcamel nothing, Safarirover nothing, TNLR nothing...I think I've asked George - nothing, Ray @ wiseowl nothing !!!
Don't remember if I've asked DAP....to many phone calls.
Anything appreciated

Rob P
09-24-2008, 10:02 PM
"You'll find the Holy Grail in the castle AAAaaarrgh"

He must have died while carving it.

crazyfish
09-24-2008, 10:32 PM
you mean that little piece at the bottom of the seat box?

scatterling
09-25-2008, 05:29 AM
no... it's a whole big bracket - in 2 parts. Sits between bulkhead and the roof.
I could make something but it has become my personal mission to find these #$@%^!!! things

grnthng
10-24-2008, 11:27 AM
I've had to call the U.K. for odd milimeter size wheel seals for my 83' RR...I'm sure they have what you need for a series.

John Craddock LTD.
overseas customers phn #..... +44(0)1543 577207
general@johncraddockltd.co.uk

it's sometimes a pain in the ass to dial and get through, but the operator can help you i'm sure.

got my parts quick and cheaper.... shhhh! I hope none of the local vendors are reading this.

speaking of which, maybe you guys can shed some lite.... have any of you guys ever had unreliable service with Rovertym? I ordered a steering stabalizer kit (d-90) style for my RR 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it. I won't be able to install in time for Robesonia.

do you have to order a month in advanced or something.

galen211
10-24-2008, 01:05 PM
There have been some issues with the new ownership.