PDA

View Full Version : Parting out a Silver 1991

Orange92
11-20-2008, 01:38 PM
I am new to all this range rover stuff, but I have seemed to in less than a year collect four Range Rover Classics. I need to reduce the load with some nice extras I have collected. I have the following:

A "Northwest Offroad ??" Brand snorkle for a Range Rover Classic, it came new in a box with my 92, but appears to be do it yourself type kit. I think all the hardware is there, but it doesn't have any instructions. $65 OBO.

I am pulling a good set of grey leather seats (driver, passenger, and rear) out of my 92 ( Non County with vertical stich panels in stead of horizontal) to be replaced with a beautiful set of seats from my 91 parts truck. The power works , and the driver seat has a few white wrinkles, no through cracks. Some scratches on back seat. Seat switches would be included, depending on price. $125 OBO

I have a set of Diamond plate panels to replace wood inserts in doors, in shift console, and to line sides and floor of the cargo area. These are steel so very heavy, and they are painted orange (the color of my 92). They are a nice finisher for a trail truck. I also have a dash top with the diamond plate affixed to complete the look. I will have to pull the dash top out of my truck, I do have a stock replacement. Not sure of the value say $100 OBO

I have a 91 parts truck that I am in the process of dismantling, its Aspen Silver and has so good body panels, Carpets, window motors, relays, lights, brake parts. There are some parts I want to keep, but I thought I would let people know ( especially local) if they were looking for something.

I will be taking pics over the next few weeks to email to anyone interested. I would like to unload these before Christmas. I am located north of Baltimore, MD.

Andy

galen211
11-21-2008, 01:07 PM
You ready to sell that white 94 swb yet?

Orange92
11-21-2008, 01:27 PM
I need to get the silver 91 out of the way ( and the trans out of it) so I can get working on the 94. I have never seen a Range Rover with as little rust underneath as this 94. My wife wants the 91 parts car out of the driveway, thank goodness no ultimatums yet.
Andy

oscar
12-12-2008, 10:31 PM
but I have seemed to in less than a year collect four Range Rover Classics

I feel better now..... snapped out of it at two....:D (Both rustbuckets.....)

voodooEcon
01-15-2009, 05:36 PM
any chance you've got a heated windshield that will fit a 93 RRC LWB?

Orange92
01-16-2009, 08:39 AM
It has a very nice windshield, but I was going to keep that for myself. Having three other RRC, I know I will need a replacement on another truck at some time. Sorry.
Andy

Orange92
01-16-2009, 08:41 AM
I just updated my prices. I want to get rid of the stuff. Sorry, I will make a list of what I have on the 91 with prices so I don't tease someone about a part I am keeping, or don't have.
Andy

Frank84
01-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Do you have the passenger side parking/blinker light lense? The ice on Lake Christy at Rausch busted mine.

oscar
01-17-2009, 08:20 PM
The ice on Lake Christy at Rausch busted mine.

No Frank, that's: "I busted mine whacking into the ice at Rausch like a maniac....." :D

grnthng
01-17-2009, 10:16 PM
I think I was there that day.... I was behind him, I don't think he went in that hard!

Frank, try this guy he lives in Conneticut near Lime Rock. I went up to his place once....his place doesn't have a drive-way, you actually have to wheel up to the top of the hill where he lives. For the first time you think to yourslf and say...What the hell?

Then you get up there and he's got RR and Disco parts everywhere! He buys them and then breaks them up for parts. He's a nice guy, lived in Manhattan and quit what ever he was doing to do this.

paulgrant@mac.com.... he's always on landroverexchange.com

Frank84
01-20-2009, 09:28 AM
paulgrant@mac.com.... he's always on landroverexchange.com

Thanks!