PDA

View Full Version : Disco 1 Parts for sale (Not crap)

Craigness
12-13-2008, 01:38 PM
OK, I know i'm including a whole truck in the parts section but i'm also selling the parts if you want them..

Options to sell the whole truck come first. If you have the garage and the impact gun, this is a way to get the bare running truck for under $2G if you pimp the goodies..

The D1 is done. I mean it runs good and everything works but I'm getting a D2 today and parting it out. I mean, i'm done with it. I will be selling the whole truck if you want it but i'm keeping some stuff (Just the wheels) but it comes with wheels and new tires..

Truck;

1996 D1 5-Speed. 97K. engine just started to tick on startup but might just be low on oil. I dont even check anymore. I know it's at 3300 miles on this change. Starts on the key. No dash lights (Except ABS), never stalls. No codes. SE7 model. Rear Air that works. Leather all around. Dash is mint. Interior a 9 out of 10. Seats look like they have 30k on them. No rips, wear, tears, nothing.

Truck has (And i'm taking offers..)

2.5" Scorpion Racing lift with DeCarbon shocks and 25% overrated rear springs.

ARB non-Air bag compliant Winch Bumper in 8 out of 10 condition. Asking $500 for the bumper. No winch or roller but it has the high lift jack mount added.

Safety Devices full roof rack. Good condition. no brackets. I'm using make shift ones that have worked for the past 3 years no issues. includes 4 4" IPF lights wired and working. Offers..

Safari Gard rock sliders. Rusty but just surface rust. They gets used. No dents. Offers...

TJM Rear bumper (The big nice one) with diamond plate top step. Was $900 new. Offers.. Looks a 9 out of 10. No dings.

Great Lakes Land Rover steering guard/ skid plate. the best one ever made. Was $450 new. Mint condition (I'm a pussy on the trail) Offers..

Rear Safari Gard spare tire high lift jack mount. Offers..

Spare ECU for the 1996 disco. Not locked up. Offers..

Set of all 8 extra fuel injectors. Used but not clogged. Offers..

I would like to get $4000 for the truck with all this stuff on it. You can drive it home. I'ts a daily driver. It can drive anywhere. No leaks. No stalling. You can sell all the stuff off it and pocket an easy $2300 or more. Used ARB's are almost non existent. The original racks are fetching $700-$1000 on eBay.

Has 4 smaller tires on 15" black steelies. Tires are 30" new offbrand on-off tires. No miles on them. I took the big meats for my series project.

Bare truck with all the goodies off drivable with no bumpers i'll let go for $2900. thats right. $2900 for a 5-Speed Epsom Green D1 with no codes and no leaks. Tranny shifts just slightly notchy.

Christina, You helped me load the Series roof on my D1, you can vouch for the condition.

Clean NYC title in my name. Truck is registered and insured and I can deliver to 150 miles from NYC.

Call me at 718-704-4291 or cross@onlocationnetworks.net

96disco
03-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Is that ECU for the notorious failing rear windows? Do you have a fan control switch assembly for the HVAC in the dash?

I have limited access to the internet since I am overseas with the military but will be home to PA in a few weeks. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated

Also, I lost my CD with the manual in it. Do you know how to replace those parts? Can't see how to loosen the dash or the ECU board.

Thanks for the help

Tom