PDA

View Full Version : Uk member

mattsccm
10-26-2005, 08:22 AM
Just thought I would have a look to see how things are done across the water. Have already been enlightened. price!!! I was aware that some Landys were pricing in the States, 90/110's especially. The 1994 90 for sale on this site is scary and yet probably nothing outragous over there. 23 grand! thats more than a new one here. It must be aboutthe only time this happens though. I know you can't bring in newer vehicles over there but I believe that 25 years old or more is ok. Over here many people take old Series 3's and Range Rovers etc and "update" them to the point that nothing is original. Still registered by their original date though. My 90 is actuall a 1974 Series 3 on paper but has coils, 300tdi and everything esle that a 90 has apart from still having the sliding window doors and crap seats. The number plate is still the original with a N suffix which dates it to 1974. Perhaps heres my chance to make my fortune! Offers anybody? My membership name comes from owning several CCM dual purpose dirt bikes. British built with a 600cc Rotax engine. Just like a Landrover. Cheers, Matt