PDA

View Full Version : parting out 96 disco

bmwrovers
04-13-2009, 08:45 AM
ok... so my lease is up on a barn shortly... and i have to get rid of a few things... mainly my 1996 Disco I. Mostly intact now, but i'm going to start stripping it this week. Their is quite a bit of rust and holes, but isn't that what they are all about :)... I'm not sure what i'm keeping for my new one, but let me know what you are interested in and i'll get you a price! Body panels (altai silver), interior (lovely charcoal), bumpers, brush bar (in ok shape), side steps (few dings), etc.. etc... etc... 120k on the mileage. Let me know. thanks.

Rob P
04-13-2009, 09:43 PM
are there decent wheels/tires on this relic? I could really use the window control unit located in the passenger footwell.

bmwrovers
04-17-2009, 10:45 AM
yes i have a nice set of wheels for this one. i will be swapping my BFG's off of them though, and putting michelins (used... i'll check the tread tonight), back on. i believe they are the 5 spoke tornado rims... i can post or send pics tonight as well.

solihull109
04-17-2009, 03:52 PM
auto or manual? Do you still have the lt230? If manual, the pedal box assembly, slave and master too. What about the 3.9 ? Thanks

-What about the whole shell of the truck?.....or wanna sell the truck?

bmwrovers
04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Here are the pictures.