PDA

View Full Version : Misc RRC Parts

Orange92
05-20-2009, 09:47 PM
I really need to start cleaning out my garage. I have a 1991 RRC that I am taking apart. It has donated some parts to my other three RRC, but still has many left to give. It has a running engine with 137k, rear end and driveshaft, lots of the electrical. I am keeping the hood and rear lower tailgate. Let me know if you are looking for something.
A servicable non-third brake light tailgate ( really not bad, a spot or two of surface rust near handle, but inside and lower lip look good). Pics on request. $50
A set of clean front and rear grey non-county [vertical seams] leather seats (no switches, but all motors) $60 Pics on request
A snorkle that the previous owner said was for a RRC, but general consenus is that at 2" ID its too constricting. Maybe would work of a series project?? $40
A very nice three spoke spare that has never seen the road. Perfect condition original tire $35
A diamond tread rear cargo area liner with sides. Diamond tread inserts for door wood replacement and shift surround replacement. Also an upper dash panel with diamond tread detailing. Whole set of diamond plate, with orange paint! $85 With four grey door panels in good condition $100. See pics.
Front black bumper no ends $20.
Factory brush guard in good condition only one spot of rust breaking through, and some wrinkling near frame mounts. $70 The light guards are pretty rusty on half tube end and will go with the brush guard. See pics.
I will add photos as people show interest. Please PM me if you would like any more info.

Andy

galen211
05-21-2009, 08:20 AM
Do you have any right rear bumper caps?

Orange92
05-21-2009, 08:32 AM
I might have one side, let me check.

Andy

grnthng
05-24-2009, 10:27 AM
sent you a PM on the interior parts.

Thanks,
Luis

Orange92
05-26-2009, 10:05 PM
I have posted some seat and drivers door panel pics.
Andy

Orange92
05-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Have not found any rear bumper end caps in my stuff yet.

Added pics of the servicable upper tailgate. Has some rust, but not too bad yet.

Andy