PDA

View Full Version : Safety Devices D90/Series Rollbar, seats other stuff

Ren Ching
06-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Safety Devices interior rollbar for 90/110 or 88/109 pickup or regular hardtop. $1000obo

Includes brackets for attaching to frame. Never installed, some marks and scrapes from being moved around the shop. Decided to go a different direction with my project. Can probably ship via greyhound from Washington DC.

also

10 spline 3.54 rover diffs VGC, used- $400 the pair or $250 each obo;
10 spline drum brake early d90 rear axle drum to drum with diff.- $250 pickup only;
90/110 style front seats houndstooth cloth, ok condition- $250 the pair;
97 disco front axle case VGC no swivel balls best offer;
97 disco swivel balls VGC $150 pair;
stock trailing arms $25/pair;
stock wide front radius arms $50/pair;
D90 early 4 spoke steering wheel faded $25;
steering link between box and column with ujoints- $75;
90/110 folding side steps good condition need paint $50/pair;
90/110 LT77 style floor plates 5 bar checquer plate VGC $50 the pair;

Floundering in the dark on most of these prices so please feel free to make offers.

Can deliver most items to British Car Day in MD this coming Sunday.

Thanks!
Dave in DC

rvrsrvc
06-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Dave, tell me more about the seats. Why just "ok"?

Ren Ching
06-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Trevor

Because I haven't pulled the seat covers off the backs yet. I've had the truck since January and the lower cushions were a bit flat, but not torn or anything. The cloth is worn thin though and on one of the bottom cushions the rod that clips in the to the sliding frame is loose and needs to be re-tacked in place.

Like I said I have not looked at the back cushions. I suspect the condition is the same though. They are fine with a pair of seat covers, currently using them with another pair of slightly thicker lower cushions that I have laying around that are cracked and leaking bits of foam.

Hope that makes sense. I had to work late tonight so no photos until tomorrow.

Cheers
Dave

Dave, tell me more about the seats. Why just "ok"?