PDA

View Full Version : Shaun sold!

pygmypotomus
07-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Well, it's been a long and very educational process. We didn't have the time or funding to take care of Shaun properly, but he has a new owner now. Maybe he'll still be part of ROVERS and you'll get to see him out running the trails... I sure hope so.

As for us, we are sticking with what we know (London Taxis) for a while. With all the British cars we've bought and sold, this is the first time we've had more frustration than joy, and - believe it or not - first time we've lost money. We had about $11K total invested, and he sold on eBay for $5100. Clearly we should have bought the one we test-drove here -George? John? It's been so long I've forgotten. Oh well. We've learned a lot. :)

Thanks again for all the help, you guys. We had a great time and I look forward to someday doing the serious 4x4 thing.
Sharon

Rob P
07-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Just make sure you come to the annual picnic and robesonia events. It was great talking to you and hope to do so again in the future.

rvrsrvc
07-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Well, congrats, I guess! I'm sure the right one will find it's way to you someday!