PDA

View Full Version : You know you want it!!

Rob P
09-22-2009, 10:56 PM
You know you need this, It is in New Oxford PA and is listed on Craigslist............NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!

Pink Range Rover (New Oxford)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-21, 1:23AM EDT
Reply to: sale-5hern-1384546153@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1995 Range Rover 152k
Pink Exterior
Pink Gucci print interior
Brand new tires-less the 500 miles on them ($900)
22 inch chrome rims with pink spinners

I decided to re-post this ad because I've gotten many emails about trades...I have actually found a vehicle that i am purchasing on Tuesday (9/22) so trading vehicles is no longer an option. Just wanted to let everyone know that because the rims are so large in size, the vehicle shakes around 47mph, but after you past 50-52 it's completely fine. The interior is faded up on the dash from the sun coming in on it (i bought it like that). There is no exhaust on the truck...when we purchased it there was not one, and it sounded so awesome we never got another one installed. It's inspected until 6/10. ALSO**Since the last post my back window has been shot out with a BB gun (while it was sitting in my driveway). So, there is a plastic covering over the back window/windshield. Also, I was to have the air compressor replaced this past week, and the dealership ordered the wrong one, so I'm just going to reduce the price of the vehicle because i do not have the time or money anymore to get it fixed. Because the air compressor is broke, the air bags do not inflate, which makes the car very bumpy when driving. After considering all of this, I am willing to consider any reasonable offer. My original asking price was $7000 (The window estimate was $400 and the air compressor can be purchased at the land rover place in Harrisburg and can be ordered for less than $500)...so please make a reasonable offer and it's yours. i just need it out of here. i don't want to sell it, but i need something better on gas with all the commuting I'm doing to and from school. thanks for looking, and i look forward to hearing from you. Car is sold AS IS and I need cash in hand, no payments! Thank you.

I will consider all offers, and will allow 2 weeks to get the highest offer. Must be sold by October 3, 2009. Thanks.

http://images.craigslist.org/3na3k73p75Q55P05R099k94c8956576a91388.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3o13pd3la5Oa5P35Rf99k6595f43767bc1c0e.jpg

galen211
09-23-2009, 07:45 AM
This was on Ebay like a year ago, can't believe it made its way to York. If ever there was a C4C car this is the one. Like a lame horse, just put it out of its misery.

Rob P
09-23-2009, 07:03 PM
I too remember seeing it on Ebay. I thought it was a west coast car though. I LOVE the list of stuff that is wrong with it especially the vibration from 47-50 mph because of the "large rims."

grnthng
09-25-2009, 06:55 PM
You know, something is missing... let me think.................................. oh yeah its missing a ****ing gallon of gasoline and a match!
Excuse while I go puke!

87xj95disco
09-26-2009, 09:04 AM
i remember see this on my home for gettysburg a few months ago.
i was going to stop and take a pic but lost it on the highway.