PDA

View Full Version : 69 88 Project/Parted

Rineheitzgabot
09-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Gentlemen (and Ladies):

I have an almost complete 1969 Series IIa 88, that has been dismantled to bits and pieces. My father in law bought it from some guy in New Jersey, and did not do the homework he should have beforehand. Needless to say, the frame was shot, and was bandaged and meant to look like it was in much better shape than it really was.

The frame has been scrapped, and the engine and transmission have been sold to someone, and the bulkhead has been sold as well. Other than these three major components, I have every other part. I believe that the engine and transmission are available for cheap, if anyone is interested. It ran before it was parted out. I have two extra door skins, door tops, and wings (both sides).

All parts have been tagged/packaged and labeled and are tidy and organized; almost to an obsessive-compulsive degree. This thing is taking up lots of space in my garage and would like to get rid of the whole thing at once. If you can acquire a frame, a bulkhead, and I think I can get the engine and tranny back pretty easy, you would have all the parts to build one from the ground up.

All parts are in good shape. I snapped pics before I started storing them in the corner of my garage. Some of the common parts are worn/rusted (window tracks, small trim pieces, etc.). Make me an offer.

In this forum, it is a long shot, because I live in Fort Wayne, IN. But I thought it was worth a try.

Email: gcook5304@msn.com

estique09
12-20-2009, 04:06 PM
my offset sucks .. is 36 so I am in need of good quality spacers.. I am really close by.. well I am going to do my homework on this to see if I would need to roll the fenders since I have 19s on my X..I was looking for 15 mill spacers to get a 21 offset but with this I would get a 16 offset..

crazyfish
12-20-2009, 11:13 PM
that post gets you really close to the exit door.

scatterling
12-21-2009, 07:13 AM
....but Sean, that post makes perfect sense....and it's definitely in context with the parts for sale....

sven
12-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah and he's really close by...