PDA

View Full Version : Robesonia Food Thread

pushngo
10-21-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Who is camping over and what are we doing for FOOD??

I saw that a Pot Luck was mentioned so who wants to bring what?

I have a tailgater Grill (full size that folds up) I could bring if we are doing any volume or a small one that holds enough meat for 4-5 people which is more convenient to transport.

crazyfish
10-21-2009, 12:33 PM
i'm camping. I figure a run to the suppermarket on saturday is in order for me.

galen211
10-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Great, Sean actually comes out of his cave and I can't go.

Lyle4LClover
10-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Camping on top of the mountain this year, trains should be quieter. We will have two fire pits up there along with grills to fit on top for cooking. Open fires and grills are allowed. Last Fall event everyone brought enough for themselves and a little more. It worked out good. I don't think anyone went hungry. The closest grocery store is either one town west (Boyers in Womelsdorf) or two towns East (Redners in Sinking Spring) both about 5 to 10 minutes away. I will have refrigerator space available at my garage across the street (where the swap meet is) if anyone needs it. Also for those camping, I still have a heated camper with electric that sleeps 6 available, first come first serve, it's across the street at my house. Let me know. Once again a reminder, we can always use help the day of the event, tent raising at the camping site, registation taking, and other small tasks.
Thanks, Lyle

Rob P
10-21-2009, 10:27 PM
I'll be camping saturday night with my Pop-up camper and will have Nicole and Grady along for the festivities. My pop-up is a glorified tent on wheels. Would look great behind a Series truck if anybody wants to offer me ridiculous amounts of money for it. (seriously, I'd be in trouble if I sold it and didn't raise enough money to buy a replacement)

Planning on bringing Chicken and dumplings as of yesterday, but who knows what saturday will bring.