PDA

View Full Version : Defender bash plate and RR sliders.

spitfire1776
11-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Bash plate is a custom made jobbie. Super well constructed and strong. Galvanized except where it has scratched off. It was used so there are some scratches, but nothing major. Not bent and in good shape. I was going to alter it to put on my RR but i need money for a new windshield in my cadillac. 75.00 obo.

Sliders are plastic pieces off an RRC. Good shape, no damage. I just don't need them anymore. 35.00 obo. Excuse the mud in pictures please.

I also still have a chrome RRC bumperI had advertised before. Working pipiing stil installed. Chrome in good shape. No damage, comes with good end pieces. I thought it had sold, but I think things changed. 50.00 obo.

I will also have the Hunter rear cargo carrier off in a few days. Good shape, complete. Treating any rust right now. I'd like to sell it as well. (Want to put something stronger on the back to carry a motorcycle)

Rob P
11-13-2009, 06:33 PM
new windshield in my cadillac.

I was going to ask what was under that tarp in your driveway, now I know. Congrats. Year?

ini88
11-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Is the bash plate the same as the Rockware one? what does it cover underneath?

spitfire1776
11-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Is the bash plate the same as the Rockware one? what does it cover underneath?

Honestly I'm not familiar with the Rockware plate, and I'm assuming it covers the sump. As I said, I got it to alter for my own use, so didn't bother asking how it mounted.

Rob, its a 61 Coupe Deville. My friend gave it to me, actually. Needs a new coil, but it runs and drives, very little rust. Brakes just need bled, and a new windshield. Long story why he gave it to me.

Rob P
11-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Long story why he gave it to me.

Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!