PDA

View Full Version : Green D90 in jersey stalking me?

airbornrover
12-23-2009, 11:27 AM
First sighting was while it was in the parking lot of Home Goods off Asbury Circle looked real nice. Has green paint, black canvas top, Vermont plates, 95 or 97, had two recovery points on a stock looking front bumper. Second sighting was on 35 in Wall at that angled intersection by the gas station. Then (wait for it), after spending about 20, 30 minutes in Kmart I hop back in the my parents disco (driving my mother for the day). Turn myself around to back up out of the parking space and lo and behold i see said green 90 parked in front of Quiznos. So if you are stalking me please stop as I'm already with a red 90 and s3 station wagon.:D

Nice truck, not garage queen like some of the others i have seen in the area

Rob P
12-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Hi, I'm the green D90 and yes I have been stalking you. Thought you looked good in that Disco but the other rides you are driving have my intake watering. Thought we could hook up and see what comes of it. Maybe if we are lucky a Freelander 2 would be born from our mating.

BTW just kidding, I'm no D90 and the last stalking I did was a long time ago. Sorry Cleopatra.