PDA

View Full Version : RR went out in the snow!

GrFa
12-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Well I've gone and done it now. In the big storm we only got about 10 inches up here in MA. I of course had the RR ready to go with new tires installed the week before last. Well low and behold I was the only person to show up at work last Sunday.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/G95M3/92%20RRC/1220091050.jpg

The RR and I took a break at Starbucks (above).

I need to remove the lower front valence. I keep driving through snow drifts and its taking a beating. Plowed through one almost as tall as the hood. Such a blast!

I really need to scrape and coat the whole underside of the truck though. Once the holidays are over I think I will spend a day off doing it. I also need to get her ready for the winter romp with working heat. Current blower motor puts a huge strain on the alternator (almost kills the engine) and doesn't really do anything. That's all for now!

Rob P
12-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Cool. Snow driving is great fun, especially with good tires. Front air dam really looks like it makes a lousy snow plow. Keep on truckin.

grnthng
02-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Take it off and mount the lights on your bumper.... you'll have an instant lifted look!
Your in Ma....RR with Jersey tags though!

Luis,

GrFa
05-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Take it off and mount the lights on your bumper.... you'll have an instant lifted look!
Your in Ma....RR with Jersey tags though!

Luis,

Haven't been on the boards for quite some time. RR has been at a repair shop I actually trust since one of the brake calipers started locking up in Feb.

Yeah I am kind of cheating with the tags, probably moving back to NJ soon!