PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Rrc Lwb $2500 Nj

cris_rrc
01-21-2010, 02:53 PM
For sale I have a 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB V8 4.2L with 115200 miles ,when I got the truck it was not running over the summer I fix it up enough to run good with a few things left to do but nothing that will keep you from driving it away ,I have used it everyday to and from NYC with no problems.
The good: Low miles NONE of the usual LR rust areas ,engine is strong and running 100% , transmission is 100% , new injectors, new fuel filter, new brake lines,new cylinder head gasket, new spark plugs, wires ,distributor, new serpentine belt, new radiator hose, new battery , replace tension pulley ,new fuel pump, fresh oil and flush coolent and replace with new fluid , all of this has been done at the end of the summer and has less than 2000 miles since.
The bad: It will need a right rear seal kit $19(some oil is coming out from the axel, will need a power steering pump (it drives fine just a little muscle as you enter or leave a parking space), it will need a exhaust olive (I will included a new one) ,brakes needs to be bleed since I didn't the abs light is on , Check engine light is on codes reads stepper motor new is $200 how ever is the same as a Chevy astro van with a 4.3L for a lot less is just plug and play 10' job , that;s it none of this things will keep you from driving the vehicle .

The rest is all good ,radio and sound is great ,sunroof is good no leaks ,pw,pl all good tires are good lights all work , leather is great front and rear, rugs all good ,paint as you can see all great ,just some dings for being under a apple tree, rear upper and lower gate look new no rust ,no rust no rust . Asking is $2500 OBO NO TRADES NO LOW BALLERS

http://img193.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=landrover007.jpg

Let me just make one thing clear because people were wondering in another forum , the truck is not rusted thru anywhere it has some surface rust on the chassis that a wire brush and rustolium will take care of it , there just a bubbles rust on the lip of the hood minimal stuff cant tell in the pics , and the D/side rear bumper end cap is not in the pic but I have it ,other than that you can tell there is no rust on the doors, wheel wells ,rear gate where the most usual spots are I will say is in the top 5% RRC out there.