PDA

View Full Version : Parting 94 D1

Coniston
02-17-2010, 02:18 AM
So...after years of deliberation, I've started parting out our family 94 D1. It was a great truck, and I was poised to drive it when I turned 16 until it got hit by a tree in a Nor'Easter. Totalled the truck, and that was the end. At least I ended up with my LWB, which I love, so it wasn't all bad.

So...I've decided that it's best for the old truck to be broken up and live on in many other Discos. Thus, I'm parting it out.

The basics: fully-loaded 94 D1. Coniston green (thus my screenname!), tan leather interior. 178xxx miles. Kept in great condition by one owner (various drivers in my immediate family), though it's been sitting a few years. Other than the fact that the roof is caved in on the passenger side, and the B-pillar there is buckled, it's sound. I could probably charge the battery and start it up today if I wanted to. (And I've thought about one last run around the block -- I never actually drove it!)

I've pretty much kept everything I want for the RRC...sold a thing or two already...but the rest is up for grabs. Anything at all.

The only thing is, I go to school in NYC, so I'm only in NJ at weekends. I can pull stuff easily then, but I'm only able to pull weekends, and thus shipping is contingent on that too. Or come pick it up, 07059 (Warren, NJ).

Email me at seagirtlight AT gmail DOT com -- it's easier for me than checking PMs. I can also bring things to the March 7th 2010 Ringwood cleanup if you're there too.

--- Greg