PDA

View Full Version : IIa 88" LHD SW

rvrsrvc
06-01-2010, 10:34 AM
I have a customer who has recently purchased new toys and no longer is using this one. Indicated 35k miles, parabolics, free-wheeling hubs, solid frame and bulkhead, starts at the touch of the key, new tires last year, very nice running and presentable. Jerry cans on front bumper with relocated lamps. Diamond plate on wings.
Dent in roof and a shallow dent behind fuel filler. Forward facing jump seats with seat belts that fold up out of the way.
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/Roverlab/RMS2/
Asking $11,500

Trevor

Rob P
06-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Pretty enough, seems high to me but I am not a SWB price point judge by any means. The forward facing jump seats are a bonus.

rvrsrvc
06-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Of course it's high. Every seller wants the most and every buyer wants the least. Of course I'm making a percentage as well. It's a starting point. And how come you haven't returned my call? I want to fix the doors on the D2, but I don't know which locks we need to order.

scatterling
06-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Of course it's high. Every seller wants the most and every buyer wants the least. Of course I'm making a percentage as well. It's a starting point. And how come you haven't returned my call? I want to fix the doors on the D2, but I don't know which locks we need to order.

Answer: whhaaaapppiiisssshhhhhhh!!!!!!

Question: what does a whip sound like if Trevor cracks it? :D

rvrsrvc
06-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Like I'm one to talk, but I am trying to return calls in a timely manner...

Rob P
06-02-2010, 10:35 PM
how come you haven't returned my call? I want to fix the doors on the D2, but I don't know which locks we need to order.

When did you call? I've only had messages on here from you. I'll try to call you this week yet. I figured you were busy. Both front door locks and front passenger window motor.