PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend

Tom Bache
06-02-2010, 12:29 PM
HI Everyone,

Just a reminder we have shop day on Sat in Lebanon, PA. Another chance to work on your Rover ( and get help if needed). Tuneup time, fluid changes, brakes, what have you.
Also Sunday is the Original British Car Day in Adamstown, MD. Land Rover is the featured marque and they have space set aside for us to make a display. I hope many of you will attend.

The Chesapeake Chapter of the NEMGT Register is proud to again sponsor The Original British Car Day (OBCD). The show will be held at Lilypons Water Gardens in Adamstown, Maryland on Sunday, June 6, 2010. In celebration of its 60th anniversary, we are considering Land Rover as our Featured Marque this year. You and your club are cordially invited to attend and show your vehicles at our event. You can visit our website: www.chesapeakechaptermgtclub.com for more details

siiirhd88
06-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Tom,

I will be at Lebanon for the shop day, with electrical connectors and crimp tool in hand. I can't stay late as we have a graduation party to attend in the late afternoon. Dawn and I will be at Lily Pons on Sunday with my 109.

Bob

Disco96JSWB
06-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Would have loved to go to the Original British Car Day but my daughter's high school graduation party is that afternoon.

I remember going to the show when it was in Bowie, MD a long time ago.

Jeremy

Tom Bache
06-09-2010, 10:21 AM
HI Jeremy and All,

We had a good turnout. Incoming weather shortened the day some, but had a good time socializing. A couple of cars on display were models I have never seen before.

Tom Bache

rvrsrvc
06-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Apparently we brought the unpleasent weather with us-as we arrived, the skies opened up!
I saw the Dellow hilclimb car that Treasured just finished Friday after more than 2 years of restoration; there was a 109 with a custom Woody body on it, a Morris Minor van and an original Mini Clubman, just to name a few.
The majority of the cars remaining as the rains came were the Rovers, Lotus and the MGB's.