PDA

View Full Version : 95' RRC LWB $2500 in NJ

cris_rrc
08-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Re-posting after six months but I have fix some of the problems ,keep going back and forth about selling but decided to look for a Disco II

For sale I have a 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB V8 4.2L with 120000+ miles ,when I got the truck it was not running over last summer I fix it up enough to run good with a few things left to do but nothing that will keep you from driving it away ,I have used it everyday to and from NYC with no problems.
The good:Very few surface rust areas ,engine is strong and running 100% , transmission is 100% , new injectors, new fuel filter, new brake lines,new intake valley gasket, new spark plugs, wires ,distributor, new serpentine belt, new radiator hose, new battery , replace tension pulley ,new fuel pump, newer power steering pump, new thermostat, new exhaust olive, flushed coolent and replace with new fluid ,new coolent reserve tank, new Dick Cepeck 130w fog lights,all of this has been done between 10/09 and now.

The bad: It will need a right rear seal kit install I have it and will include with the sale,brakes needs to be bleed since I didn't the abs light is on , Check engine light is on codes reads stepper motor I installed a new stepper motor but never reset the idle, also the TC light (traction control) is on and the TC kicks in at start up but goes away after you tap the brake and a squeak is coming from the front driveshaft could be a bad U-joint but dont know it goes away after u pass 15mph ,that's it none of this things will keep you from driving the vehicle ,the passenger side rear window is not working guess a bad motor but Im including a good used replacement.I just came back from Orlando a month ago with no problems.

The rest is all good ,radio and sound is great ,sunroof is good no leaks ,pw,pl all good tires are good lights all work , leather is great front and rear, rugs all good ,paint as you can see all great ,just some dings for being under a apple tree, rear upper and lower gate look new. Asking is $2500 OBO NO TRADES.
Ps:If you are going to offer under $2000 dont waste your time and mine, also I will include a free Autocheck report to who ever is interested.
Email me at crisanton73@yahoo.com it goes to my phone.

http://img541.imageshack.us/slidesho...ndrover106.jpg

grnthng
08-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Hey Cris, I don't know if its just me... but nothing comes up on your link, I just get a blank screen!
I have a friend interested in a winter vehicle!

cris_rrc
08-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey Cris, I don't know if its just me... but nothing comes up on your link, I just get a blank screen!
I have a friend interested in a winter vehicle!

Truck is sold