PDA

View Full Version : Customer's Rovers for sale

rvrsrvc
08-09-2010, 10:36 AM
95 LWB, black and tan, $4500; 93 LWB white and tan $4000; Series 2A 88" SW petrol, $11,000, Pastel Green; 95 Disco I, manual, blue over tan $2500;

I have service details on all 4 going back several years; the 93 and the 2A are here at my shop. The Disco I will be available when school starts and the 95 should be here any day now.

Thanks!

Trevor

Tom109
08-11-2010, 05:06 PM
How about a condition overview on the two LWB's, or PM me...

Tom P.

rvrsrvc
08-11-2010, 06:32 PM
White: 175k, first serviced in 2008 @168k with a new radiator and t-case viscous, rebuilt steering box, fluid services, belts, exhaust manifold gaskets/nuts/studs, oil coole rhoses, tailgate struts, wiper blades, window lift ecu, CD/Sat radio with Sirius, battery maintainer. Currently in for a misfire due to a cracked ceramic on #1 plug, leaking oil pressure sender, oil and filter change and lubrication, flickering low coolant lamp. (Used plug and oil press sender fitted pending approval of tune-up and new switch.)
Issues: no headliner, driver's seat back currently in ghetto rida' position and very uncomfortable. Seat will move fore and aft, a/c was empty but has been recharged with dye and 134a to leak check. Runs and drives very well. Upper tailgate in above average condition- some rust showing underneath shut face of tailgatebut will give years more service.

Black: Not presently here and I had not recorded the mileage. Tom is the 3rd owner and when he purchased the Rover in June 09, I performed a variety of detail stuff- bulbs, climate control panel, bumper caps, fit better door panels, finger pull finishers, exhaust, battery. I fitted a trans oil cooler a few weeks ago as he was heading out of town and have discovered that a baffle has broken loose inside the muffler. Working on the warranty for replacement. While I was away, he had some power steering issue with a hose and he resolved that locally. From my original notes, the front wiper does not park and the transfer case lever is inoperative. Suspect a faulty solenoid on t-case. He is looking at a Discovery 2 to replace the LWB.

I can send many pix of the white car as it is here and will bug Tom agan about pix of the black Rover.

Both owners are open to offers.

DUCTTAPE
08-20-2010, 01:41 PM
95 LWB, black and tan, $4500; 93 LWB white and tan $4000; Series 2A 88" SW petrol, $11,000, Pastel Green; 95 Disco I, manual, blue over tan $2500;

I have service details on all 4 going back several years; the 93 and the 2A are here at my shop. The Disco I will be available when school starts and the 95 should be here any day now.

Thanks!

Trevor

Hi Trevor

Could you send me info on the 88? Pictures? junk at davidrose dot us too

Thanks!

rvrsrvc
08-20-2010, 04:18 PM
David, is it us.2, us2 or ustoo?
Here's links to the BLWB, WLWB and S2 pics:

http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/Roverlab/TSBLWB/?action=postupload

http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/Roverlab/TSWLWB/

http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/Roverlab/RMS2/

rvrsrvc
09-24-2010, 07:36 AM
The S2 and the 95 LWB are gone, and the DI manual hasn't been dropped off yet.