PDA

View Full Version : ARB D I front bumper and more

Lyle4LClover
10-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Selling my ARB front bumper from my black Disco. $450 takes it. Come see it at Robesonia. As a matter of fact, I'm selling the whole '96 black Disco! Some parts missing, transfer case and transmission along with fan, mirrors and a few little peices. 4.0 is good. I would like to get $500 for what is left, 2' lift, heavy duty Drakken off road drag link, etc. Package deal for bumper and truck, $800 OBO ( good clean PA title!) Come see it at Robesonia trials or work days, will deliver if local.
Lyle

DiscoSux
11-13-2010, 11:04 PM
ARB is SOLD and on my truck. Thanks Lyle!

Rob P
11-14-2010, 12:55 AM
Looks good. Is that 3 bottles of antifreeze in the garage doorway? Small leak or changing?

DiscoSux
11-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Looks good. Is that 3 bottles of antifreeze in the garage doorway? Small leak or changing?

This is my first Rover - bought it with a blown head gasket. I just got it together and am pumped! The trials event got my blood going (and my son's football season ended).
That coolant was one of the last steps before getting her fired. I had to replace a burnt piston too so I was really happy when it fired up without issue. The heads are fresh, new timing chain and gears, new water pump, oil pan is cleaned spotless inside, flowed and matched injectors...
She runs great. Randy hooked me up with tires, wheels from Trevor and ARB from Lyle.
I replaced one blown speaker tonight and got the passenger door working, replaced the driver's window regulator (thanks Randy). 2" lift coming from Lucky 8.
Now to get the lights on the dash out...
sorry, you inquired and I am a bit excited to finally have it on the road :-)