PDA

View Full Version : "96 must go!

Lyle4LClover
10-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Selling my "96 Disco, the white one. 100,000+ some miles on it. Don't remember and too lazy to run out in the rain and look. Has three inch lift, 2" in springs and 1" in spacers. Southdown front aluminum skid plate. 10,000 Mile Marker winch in an ARB bumper. BF Goodrich 235 MT tires in great condition. Rear spare relocater to put oversize spares on the rear door. Genuine rear ladder, Set of limb risers (not currently installed but included) full roof rack with welded in expanded metal floor, four lights across the rack, six on the front ARB, one rear spot. Just replaced the intake gasket and valley pan gaskets so it doesn't leak any oil from the top, drivers side seat is NOT collapsed!, it has two sunroofs, but NOT factory so they don't leak!, rear windows go up AND down, radio works with OEM CD player, replaced the antenea, new rear speakers! All Five doors open AND close! Tan interior WITH jump seats, new wheel bearings, new throttle kickdown cable as I just put the transfer case and transmission out of my black one in it. The check engine light is NOT on ? actually has no codes!!!! Never had one like that before! Stainless Borla exhaust with custom header Y pipe and cats, sounds sweet! I fixed ALL the rust on this truck, in the fender wells, the rear floor etc. It has all new metal, steel and aluminum either welded or riveted in. The entire floor in the rear up to under the rear seats is diamond plate aluminum. Passes PA safety and emmisions inspections. Still inspected till December 2010. Probably more than I can remember at this time! I am asking $3000 OBO for the truck. It is located here in Robesonia. Come take a test drive and make an offer. I am getting rid of all coil sprung and sticking with leafers. (Actually ultimatum from the wife, too many toys!) Don't want to sell, but I'm out of room!
Thanks, Lyle

AmityD90
10-16-2010, 10:11 PM
I would love to see pics if possible

Ill pm you my email. Thanks!

Lyle4LClover
10-18-2010, 02:00 PM
You know I'd love to but, I cant seem to get them to load. PM me your email. I'll send you pics.
Lyle

rijosho
10-18-2010, 05:56 PM
You know I'd love to but, I cant seem to get them to load. PM me your email. I'll send you pics.
Lyle

Just go to www.shrinkpictures.com and resize them to 800 .jpg (I think that's the max here).

1. Pick your file ("Browse")
2. Select "Custom" and type 800 in px box
3. Greyscale
4. Pick "Best"
5. Resize and then save the picture(s) to your computer and then load them up here.

Gery, another truck?? :D

AmityD90
10-18-2010, 11:02 PM
gerygarcia at optonline dot net

Josh - I have a couple things going in my head about a white 96 disco for a while. My brother in law has a white 5 speed 96 disco with some issues, perhaps between the two can come a nice wheeler for him. I mentioned it to him and we'll see. I've been wheeling with him in my rigs and he's actually a pretty good driver. Want him to have a capable rig to come along. Do I need another?:rolleyes: You can never have enough rovers :D

Rugbier
10-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Vultures... back off *LOL*

AmityD90
10-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Vultures... back off *LOL*
Buy it Gustavo so you won't have to wheel your wife's LR3 ;)

I could see the shopping list you would have for Justin :D