PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Creek

rvrsrvc
01-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Lynne asked me to spread the word:
Rausch Creek Frequent Driver Program

With a new year comes new changes for Rausch Creek. We are excited to offer a discount program to our members. What can start off the wheeling season the right way but a free day of wheeling. Yes that is right one free day. Here are the details on our "Frequent Wheeler Program" for 2006. Purchase a pass that is good for 4 visits and get the 5th FREE!

The cost of the pass is $100.00. The passes are good through December 31, 2006, and are available for purchase now through March 31, 2006. To purchase one, send in your check for $100 made payable to Rausch Creek Off-Road Park, P.O. Box 246, Camp Hill, PA 17001-0246. Please indicate who the card is for and an address to mail the card to or if you prefer to pick your card up personally at the park. If you happen to be visiting the park prior to March 31st, they can be purchased in person.

Now for the legal stuff. The pass is non-transferrable, non-refundable, and has no cash value. The pass must be presented for validation during normal weekend office hours. Member must present their park membership card and/or other identification when they present this card for validation. The pass will not be accepted for validation at charitable events that the park is participating in.

Thanks!
Trevor

jason
01-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Trevor, when is the next Rausch Creek outing? Can we get one on the calendar?

rvrsrvc
01-29-2006, 12:29 PM
I've been spending so much time getting my shop together here in PA that I need an off-road break!
I'll check the calender and compare notes with my lovely bride and post something later today or tomorrow.