PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Defender front clip or parts

parovertech
06-10-2011, 12:53 AM
I know its a long shot but i'm just gonna throw this out there, i am looking for a front clip for a defender, i am interested in parts or the whole thing, i don't really care about the condition dents and dings are ok, Anyone??

siiirhd88
06-10-2011, 02:43 PM
On the Land Rover Exchange (LRX) there is a guy selling a Defender bonnet, rad panel and front wings. He is located in Ontario, Canada, but his add says he won't be back until 21 June.

Bob

parovertech
06-10-2011, 03:45 PM
On the Land Rover Exchange (LRX) there is a guy selling a Defender bonnet, rad panel and front wings. He is located in Ontario, Canada, but his add says he won't be back until 21 June.

Bob

Thanks!!

Tom109
06-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Last year this guy was selling basically a full Defender worth of body parts:
G&R calssifieds ad (http://siteground237.com/~gunsandr/showthread.php?304-Defender-Body-Parts)

I think he was in NJ too.

Tom P.

bossongs
06-28-2011, 11:22 PM
I have front wings left over from my 110 roll-over. I'll have to check the garage to confirm. I think I have a full front left wing (side, top & front) ...and a partial right wing (top and front).

Let me know if your interested and I'll confirm what I have and post a few pics.

parovertech
06-29-2011, 03:57 PM
I have front wings left over from my 110 roll-over. I'll have to check the garage to confirm. I think I have a full front left wing (side, top & front) ...and a partial right wing (top and front).

Let me know if your interested and I'll confirm what I have and post a few pics.

Thanks for the response, the only parts that i am looking for now are a hood and grille, I was trying to source one locally so i wouldn't have to pay a lot of shipping. I know they are hard to come buy, but again these parts dont have to be perfect,I dont mind scratches,dents, and dings.