PDA

View Full Version : Robesonia Fall 2011 event dates.

hilltoppersx
07-14-2011, 03:04 AM
Is there any talk of when this might happen? just trying to work it into our club schedule. Thanks.

crazyfish
09-28-2011, 03:34 AM
From Our New Club President:
oct 15 trail work day starting at 930am
oct 22 novice 930am
oct 23 the advance 930am
campout no water/electric. cookout on sat, potluck dinner saturday night.
tonys pizza for sunday lunch.
Advanced registration is requested.

PS, in the future he WILL be posting this...

Rob P
09-28-2011, 05:11 AM
In the near future of more like Futurama future?

scatterling
09-28-2011, 01:04 PM

MEEowww!!! kitty got claws.....what are you, the posting nazi? :p

87xj95disco
09-28-2011, 04:41 PM
From Our New Club President:
oct 15 trail work day starting at 930am
oct 22 novice 930am
oct 23 the advance 930am
campout no water/electric. cookout on sat, potluck dinner saturday night.
tonys pizza for sunday lunch.
Advanced registration is requested.

thanks for posting it i was going to do that today

87xj95disco
09-28-2011, 08:05 PM
if we are going to have dinner saturday night who is bring what.
we also need a head count to get the food for sat. cookout.
since the johnsonville brats went fast last time should i get more of them
and less hotdogs. what else do we want
need more input on food ideas and we have enough for everyone.

ROVERMAN1
09-30-2011, 01:45 AM
Count me in!!!! :)

crazyfish
09-30-2011, 05:55 AM
MEEowww!!! kitty got claws.....what are you, the posting nazi? :p

Just trying to break in the new Prez :) and Yes I AM! ha

Ps. Might want to check your image and title.....

DiscoSux
09-30-2011, 07:05 AM
thanks for posting it i was going to do that today

Are you going to have a truck this time?

DiscoSux
09-30-2011, 07:06 AM
In the near future of more like Futurama future?

Too bad you don't 4-wheel as much as you joke! ;)

87xj95disco
10-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Are you going to have a truck this time?

not sure, got a little work done but not running. im not going to drive anyway.

Rob P
10-01-2011, 05:38 AM
If I four wheeled as much as I joke I wouldn't have a house or a family and that's no joke.

I don't lack in desire to go, just time and funds.

Lyle4LClover
10-08-2011, 05:15 AM
Like clockwork! I finally remember my user name and password like two weeks before the event! Every year! We now have Rovers North as a sponsor for this years event too! Since I won the ROAV Mid Atlantic Rallye in VA, yet forgot to put my name on the damn scorecard!, (you know I yell at my kids every time they do that with homework!), they agreed to sponsor this year! I was also picking up a case of beer, go figure?!, and I mentioned "Land Rover" and noticed the owners ears perk up, we may have another sponsor! Turns out he has a 1995 D-90 and at one time owned a military lightweight! He lives like 30 min from Robesonia and has never heard of R.O.V.E.R.S! Guess I better get those flyers up this weekend! Remember the work days coming up this weekend, we will need volunteers! If anyone has any questions for this year, don't hesitate to ask. I will be making the "advanced" (read "totally insane" like normal!) courses again this year with some things I learned from the MAR this year. I hope to everyone out for the event and as many as can make it out for the work days!
Thanks, Lyle

Rob P
10-08-2011, 06:26 AM
Remember the work days coming up this weekend

Hey Lyle, work weekend is 10-15 not 10-8 but since you live there feel free to start without us.

Lyle4LClover
10-08-2011, 07:08 AM
OK, guess your right, but if you'd like to come up and help me get firewood I'll let you drive the trails!! Yes, the work days are 10/15 and 10/16.
Lyle

Hey Lyle, work weekend is 10-15 not 10-8 but since you live there feel free to start without us.

dbeard
10-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Hi Lyle, I'm a noob, and I'm looking to become a member/sign up for the trials this year. How do I take care of advanced registration, or can I just take care of everything all at once on Saturday morning? My girlfriend and I would like to join the group for the camp out Saturday night. Is there anything we can do to help with dinner Saturday night?

Thanks

DiscoSux
10-11-2011, 05:39 AM
OK, guess your right, but if you'd like to come up and help me get firewood I'll let you drive the trails!! Yes, the work days are 10/15 and 10/16.
Lyle

Lyle - I need some solid info here. I can help on the 16th but not the 15th. Should I text you that weekend to see what's up? It would be nice to see an official announcement on whether help is needed on the 16th or not. Bring chainsaw and tools or ???

I'll be there for the Advanced run on Sunday as well. Exactly how do we register? I think my membership is up too.

Ivar
10-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Do you need a headcount for camping? I will probably be there with either my son/daughter/wife/buddy, or alone. Who knows!

I can bring whatever is needed food or drink wise. Let me know.

I need another series, one that can get scratched so I can ride the trails!! :o

Ivar

87xj95disco
10-12-2011, 03:15 AM
i will start getting a head count for camping and cookout. please post what food your going to bring for the potluck dinner that way there is no doubles.

Lyle4LClover
10-12-2011, 04:24 AM
Lyle - I need some solid info here. I can help on the 16th but not the 15th. Should I text you that weekend to see what's up? It would be nice to see an official announcement on whether help is needed on the 16th or not. Bring chainsaw and tools or ???

I'll be there for the Advanced run on Sunday as well. Exactly how do we register? I think my membership is up too.

Any help is appriciated, even if you can only come out for part of a day. This years biggest projects will be clearing logs, branches, limbs, sticks, etc. from the camping area and trails. Due to the logging there are more trails, but due to the logging there is more stuff on the trails! Bring chain saws, gloves, pruners, bow saws, straps for pulling logs, any other forrestry equipment would be the most helpful. We will be building 10 trails for each day of the event so we will need to build 20 trails in 2 days. We will be working both Saturday and Sunday this work period.
Lyle

Lyle4LClover
10-12-2011, 04:28 AM
Hi Lyle, I'm a noob, and I'm looking to become a member/sign up for the trials this year. How do I take care of advanced registration, or can I just take care of everything all at once on Saturday morning? My girlfriend and I would like to join the group for the camp out Saturday night. Is there anything we can do to help with dinner Saturday night?

Thanks

Any help is always appriciated! You may gladly come out for the Saturday and help with scoring. Saturday night we will have a camp out, watch for posts regarding food as it gets closer. Registration can be done the day of the event, a head count is of course always appriciated if you can't register until then. Sunday will be advanced courses with a little more difficulty (and fun!) where as Saturday if for those that have not yet seen what their Land Rover can really do.

Ivar
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
i will start getting a head count for camping and cookout. please post what food your going to bring for the potluck dinner that way there is no doubles.

Not sure what to bring for a pot luck dinner. Let me know and I will bring it.

Rob P
10-15-2011, 05:17 AM
With one week to go and very little input as to who's bringing what, I'd say bring pizza money and hard boiled eggs for sunday morning.

I will not be camping out.

Lyle4LClover
10-16-2011, 04:32 AM
Hello all! update time! We've had a very sucessful yet tiring day of setting up courses. All ten novice courses are done. They will not be a walk in the park by any means (they let me have some input!) but are designed to be done by stock vehicles and non damaging. They were all driven by a Disco so everyone should fit just fine. All are new with only a few sharing any terrain or trails previously driven. The campsite looks good this year with a little more room due to logging on the property. Tomorrow we will be building the advanced courses. We are planning on making 8 of them. The lower number of sections is due to the ammount of help expected, the ammount of tree tops on the ground from logging, and the 8 we make are not going to be easy. The Sunday event will be one for advanced trucks including, for the first time ever, a course over the cliff ( I'll go over tomorrow morning with my series to be sure it's do-able and non damaging!) My father may not be able to help tomorrow due to a real nasty cut in his leg below the knee with his new chain saw. We'll have to see how he feels. Any help would be appriciated tomorrow on trail setup. I also recieved a box from Rovers North yesterday and hats off to them for sending some real nice prizes and goodies! If you can help out please give me a call
(484)-357-9058.
Lyle

87xj95disco
10-17-2011, 02:19 AM
just got home and not to much got done for sundays work day.
david could not help do to the cut on his leg.
using lyles rover (once we got it running) only 4 trail got done.
this will have to do.

Ye_Old_Blue91
10-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Yea this is gonna have to do thanks to the lack of help we had

devildog01
10-17-2011, 03:46 AM
Lyle I hope you didn't use the series to set up the trails this year.

Lyle4LClover
10-17-2011, 04:05 AM
Lyle I hope you didn't use the series to set up the trails this year.

Yup, series II for setting trails today! No one showed up with anything else. Saturday's work day was all set with a Disco. I think we were more than fair with the cane sets as I was going more for terrain than tight gates. It was a very light day for help today. Between getting my series off a rock for over an hour, Dad a little slow after the chain saw injury, clearing tree tops from the logging and such we only got four more trails built. We'll be running these four along with some of the more challenging selections from the novice on Sunday. We never made it over to the cliff to do the big dropoff as we ran out of daylight. We'll save that for next event if we get the help for setting up. Being up on top of the mountain, the campsite looks good this year as it is a bit bigger. If anyone has questions about the event regarding driving, directions and such, post here. If anyone can give a head count and has info regarding food for the pot luck dinner, post on the official food for the pot luck dinner thread. Hope to see you all here!
Lyle

scatterling
10-17-2011, 04:33 AM
Sorry for not making it up to help with trail building this weekend. Was out of town and only just got back. See you next week.

Lyle4LClover
10-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Hope to see everyone here, looks like a good weekend weather wise coming up. Trails will be fun this year. Please be prompt so we can get the show on the road for Saturday. We have 10 full sections to run on Saturday daylight permitting. We'll have a get together and a quick drivers/scorers meeting before the we hit the first gate. Remember, if your not driving at the time or next in line we do ask that you help score. Some of the sections are long, others are quite short. If anyone gets lost on the way here please look for the fluorescent green signs down at the intersection of Freeman Street and Rt. 422, as they will direct you up to the event. You may also gladly call me, if I can't get you here, I'm sure someone around me will know where your at. My cell number is 484-357-9058.
Thanks, Lyle

dbeard
10-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Any help is always appriciated! You may gladly come out for the Saturday and help with scoring. Saturday night we will have a camp out, watch for posts regarding food as it gets closer. Registration can be done the day of the event, a head count is of course always appriciated if you can't register until then. Sunday will be advanced courses with a little more difficulty (and fun!) where as Saturday if for those that have not yet seen what their Land Rover can really do.

Hi Lyle,

I would like to add two to the head count. My girlfriend and I will be attending. I would like to run the novice course, and play it by ear if I want to compete in the advanced. I will post on the food forum what we are intending on bringing. I tried taking care of membership ahead of time, but the link is down. I will just handle everything Saturday morning. I'll show up a little earlier so as to not make everyone late. I'm really looking forward to this event. Thanks for hosting it.

hilltoppersx
10-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Lyle,
we have about 5 trucks coming out Saturday. Two campers. I posted in the food thread about the dinner sat. I told everyone to get there early so they can register. I'm not going to make it but I will be there again in the Spring if you have that event. Cheers.

dbeard
10-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Lyle,
we have about 5 trucks coming out Saturday. Two campers. I posted in the food thread about the dinner sat. I told everyone to get there early so they can register. I'm not going to make it but I will be there again in the Spring if you have that event. Cheers.

If my girlfriend and I are the only campers, we might opt to just drive home for the night. We only live in Lebanon, so it's close enough. I was expecting a group of people camping. If there are others that are looking to camp out saturday night, we'll stay, but if it's only the two of us, it wouldn't be much fun. I guess we'll play it by ear and see how many people decide to camp that night.

dbeard
10-21-2011, 11:17 AM
If my girlfriend and I are the only campers, we might opt to just drive home for the night. We only live in Lebanon, so it's close enough. I was expecting a group of people camping. If there are others that are looking to camp out saturday night, we'll stay, but if it's only the two of us, it wouldn't be much fun. I guess we'll play it by ear and see how many people decide to camp that night.

Guess I should have read the dinner thread first. It sounds like there are two other people camping other then my girlfriend and I?

87xj95disco
10-21-2011, 12:58 PM
there should be 7 or so camping out right now. we might get more.
if so please bring something for pot luck dinner. see other thread for food.
looks like good weather might be a little chilly overnight calling for 36.
i do have a little extra money to make change when you register.
Please try to have exact change it will make it go faster. if your writing a check make it
to R.O.V.E.R.S.
anything else please post i will check it befor i leave in the morning 6am.
see you all there.

thank you.

dbeard
10-21-2011, 01:03 PM
there should be 7 or so camping out right now. we might get more.
if so please bring something for pot luck dinner. see other thread for food.
looks like good weather might be a little chilly overnight calling for 36.
i do have a little extra money to make change when you register.
Please try to have exact change it will make it go faster. if your writing a check make it
to R.O.V.E.R.S.
anything else please post i will check it befor i leave in the morning 6am.
see you all there.

thank you.

Oh, ok great!!! I have already posted on the food forum what I plan on bringing. I'm sure we'll just plan on camping now that I know there are actually people planning on camping.

Thanks

crazyfish
10-21-2011, 06:12 PM
I'll be there both days and camping.

Hammertime
10-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Dana Jill and Kevin a newbie will be camping. oh also Gruffy

pushngo
10-21-2011, 09:43 PM
There will be 4 of us camping

scatterling
10-22-2011, 06:14 AM
I'll be camping as well.

LC Rover
10-22-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm driving down early Sunday morn...see u all

87xj95disco
10-24-2011, 02:06 PM
what a great turn out for the fall event.
saturday we had 38 members show up. 12 discos ran that day.
sunday 35 members showed with 12 running that day. 1 d90, 2 series and 9 discos.
we also picked up 4 new member.
got alot of good feedback from everyone that i had a chance to talk to.
i have alot writen down that should take care of the spring and next fall events issues that we had. i know this is my first full run at a club event and some little things need to be taken care.
thank you everyone who came up to run/spectate.

Ivar
10-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Bill showing us how its done with the help of some corner balancing from his passenger.

scatterling
10-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Great event, good weather and really nice to see everyone again.

ROVERMAN1
10-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Thanks to everyone who made this event a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Me and my family had a great time, it was nice to see old faces and meet new ones. Need to find time to come to the events more often :o

Keep rovering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Freddie

DiscoSux
10-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Yo ****heads! It's great to sit on your ass at the exciting parts of the courses but guess what? The whole course needs to be scored!!!
I was disappointed at the crowd on Sunday to help score, especially toward the end.
Lyle took A LOT of time to set up these courses - thank you!! The rest of you, get with it!!
Yes, it is for fun, but, it is hard to score yourself. Lyle - put the smack-down and get folks to spread out. You and Dave hosting event is GREATLY appreciated.

Dave Kase
miserable prick...

scatterling
10-26-2011, 05:59 AM
....what I think you meant to say was....

And I wanna look him straight in the eye, and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****!
Where's the Tylenol?

DiscoSux
10-26-2011, 10:01 AM
....what I think you meant to say was....

And I wanna look him straight in the eye, and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****!
Where's the Tylenol?

bawawawa... You nailed it :cool:

knucklebasher109
10-26-2011, 10:07 AM
In the novice category I think people are out to learn their vehicles and being lax with the rules is OK. However, I will say this, if you have lockers in your truck, by definition you are not a novice.

In the advanced category

1. No lockers, or a separate category for vehicles with lockers.
2. No chains. And understand I say this not only because it is an unfair advantage,
but also because it is not safe. Their were lots of people around and quite a few kids
when that truck was spinning its back tire chained wheel on a rock at the end of the day. If that would have flung a chain or piece of chain it could have been devastating.
3. Competitors may not marshall.
4. Strictly enforce the stopping of forward motion rule.

Air down? I just put it in low range.

Bill Simone
73 SIII 88
64 SIIa 109 PU
2003 disco daily driver

DiscoSux
10-26-2011, 10:23 AM
With all due respect, I disagree with every one of your points.

1. Part of the competition IS the truck - whatever mods it may or may not have. Should a Series truck have the gates a foot closer to each other? There was actually a gate that some Discos could not physically fit through! That's part of it!

2. Chains and rocks are both dangerous, get away from the mayhem.

3. We can't even get competitors to marshal. How do expect to get someone else to marshal? Again, part of the deal, you must trust that the marshals are doing their job to the best of their ability. Maybe a general rule that - if you are not 100% sure, its not a foul. I saw some sticks move when a tire passed very close by. It was just a rock or the ground giving way and allowing the post to move.

4. The forward motion rule also has to be called by the local marshal. I think if an effort to be moving forward is made then it should be OK (against a rock or stump but never lifting off the gas).

Having said all that - you had a brilliant drive in a very cool truck Bill. Well done!

In the novice category I think people are out to learn their vehicles and being lax with the rules is OK. However, I will say this, if you have lockers in your truck, by definition you are not a novice.

In the advanced category

2. No chains. And understand I say this not only because it is an unfair advantage,
but also because it is not safe. Their were lots of people around and quite a few kids
when that truck was spinning its back tire chained wheel on a rock at the end of the day. If that would have flung a chain or piece of chain it could have been devastating.

Bill Simone
73 SIII 88
64 SIIa 109 PU
2003 disco daily driver

crazyfish
10-26-2011, 10:43 AM
However, I will say this, if you have lockers in your truck, by definition you are not a novice.

I agree with the definition 100%. On Advanced day - that may be another issue.
Chains and rocks are not good.

dbeard
10-26-2011, 10:46 AM
With all due respect, I disagree with every one of your points.

1. Part of the competition IS the truck - whatever mods it may or may not have. Should a Series truck have the gates a foot closer to each other? There was actually a gate that some Discos could not physically fit through! That's part of it!

This was my first experience for trials. I was under the impression that the competition was all about being a skilled driver....

knucklebasher109
10-26-2011, 10:51 AM
Good input Dave
Agree to disagree shall we say?
But, trials competition IS about the driver.
That is why in England (where it originated and what we are mimicking) vehicles are
closely categorized. Street stock does not compete against highly modified etc.
In that way it becomes about the driver's skill.

And, being that it was mostly Disco's, I did feel that the gates should have been drivable by a Disco.

Bill

knucklebasher109
10-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the cool pix Ivar!

Bill

devildog01
10-26-2011, 06:44 PM
However, I will say this, if you have lockers in your truck, by definition you are not a novice.

In the advanced category

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.:D

rvrsrvc
10-26-2011, 08:39 PM
I guess part of the issue could also be that how serious should this be taken? I go for fun and using Randy's d2 to get the so many points in just one stage was silly fun. I believe I hit every cane after 9 so that the cumulative score there was what, 45?

Thanks Dave and Lyle! Always a good time!

Do we have a PDF of the Rules?

bossongs
10-26-2011, 09:47 PM

In the advanced category

Bill Simone
73 SIII 88
64 SIIa 109 PU
2003 disco daily driver

Hi Bill,

I don't have lockers, I didn't have chains, I closed my eyes when I marshal'd and I didn't stop (o.k. except for that one time when I slipped off the logs!)

All kidding aside, you bring-up some valid concerns. We've been pretty informal about this and that may be OK, based on some of the responses. Should we get some base club-rules down on paper for these events AND then leave it to the event coordinator to decide 'how much' to apply based on Novice/Expert categories AND who/what trucks show up so that we don't over/under structure every event?

What if we establish some base rules for Novice and Expert categories, the event coordinator/marshal would then use those as a reference for the driver's briefing before we go out on the courses. The safety related rules would be NON-optional for the events and the 'what mods are legal' and 'how strictly we score' can be discussed during the briefing. If the crowd that shows-up is more pure fun-bent per 'No-Counrty-for-old-Canes, Neil' the marshal adjusts ...etc.

Too complicated? Do we already have some base guidelines established that the Marshal is referencing for the driver briefing that we could start with?

Steve B.

Rob P
10-26-2011, 10:15 PM
As to my chains...........

So far nobody has told me not to run them. I use them for traction and for the most part drive with a fairly light foot. My tires are shot and without them I'd have to air down and lose ground clearance. Even then there are a lot of places I'd not make it. If I had deep pockets and disposable income I'd have a brand new set of gummy mudder tires but that isn't the case. If our governing body decides to outlaw them that's fine. I'll do my best without them.

I enjoy the event and the set-up and the marsheling. I get to go play in the woods twice and year and I try not to miss it.

knucklebasher109
10-27-2011, 09:28 AM
"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."

-Walt Disney

Seriously,

I really did not mean to come off as whining about the rules or how the event is run.
It really is the best event we have and I enjoy it immensely.
And Rob, I understand and sympathize with your position. I just looked at those chains all day long and felt it was an unsafe thing to have at a crowded event. I know that rocks get flung out all the time, but to put rocks and chains together is just a bad idea IMHO.
So, perhaps here is my summary.
If we are going to compete, then lets compete, lets have rules and abide by them.
Or we can just go to the Mcmullans and trail ride all day, and that would be fun too.

Bill

devildog01
10-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Or we can just leave things the way they are and have been.I ran a truck on the novice course saturday with lockers 33's and cdl and did not come close to placing.This was my third year there.I could not make it on Sunday to the advanced so my son and I just did the Saturday run.From what I can gather Robsesonia is about wheeling,friends,family and having fun.

mlp141
10-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Or we can just leave things the way they are and have been.I ran a truck on the novice course saturday with lockers 33's and cdl and did not come close to placing.This was my third year there.I could not make it on Sunday to the advanced so my son and I just did the Saturday run.From what I can gather Robsesonia is about wheeling,friends,family and having fun.

And I won the first time I tried -- in Lyle's IIa -- with no lockers, no lift, hell, with no top!

crazyfish
10-27-2011, 08:36 PM
well - wait until the prizes get really really good......

87xj95disco
10-27-2011, 08:40 PM
The events are set up for fun and to learn more about your vehicle.

Some issues of safety have came to light,noted and will be addressed in the future.

We do not have enough people to marshall and to have the drivers stay/watch by their vehicles.

We need as much help as possible to marshall,score,etc.etc.

Sorry we do not have enough time to separate vehicles into different categories such as series,d90,discos etc etc

I hope this takes care of some the of the issues and more will be handled in the future.

Please remember this if for fun as a club.
If its going to be a issue of being to competitive then the prizes will be dropped and something simple as a good job and a hand shake will be handed out instead of prizes.

Thank you

Mike Stevens

Rob P
10-27-2011, 09:23 PM
If the general group thinks the chains are a No-No then lemme know and I'll stop using them when we have a group of spectators. I realize they can break and I've been lucky so far as to never have broken a cross chain. The set of chains I use actually belong to my work truck and get used when it snows. They are the only way a 2wheel drive overloaded work truck will go through 1" of snow. I never even thought of using them on my rover until I ran them on my work truck through 12" of snow. Completely changed how it drove off road.

I am not opposed to leaving them off if that is decided.

Rob P
10-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Aint it a shame that the novice day isn't tomorrow (saturday the 29th) in the SNOW!

Lyle4LClover
10-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Aint it a shame that the novice day isn't tomorrow (saturday the 29th) in the SNOW!

You wouldn't even make it here. The snow has brought down many trees, limbs and power lines. The local roads are all closed. The whole area looks like a war zone.....in Siberia!

Rob P
10-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Lyle did send me a picture and I feel obliged to include it here for all to see. They got snow.

scatterling
10-31-2011, 06:21 AM
as long as we're showing snow photo's.............

https://picasaweb.google.com/115956558536469239310/29October201114#

Rob P
10-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Thats impressive Neil. Did you lose power?

My mom is without power and has been for 50+ hours now. The wires are laying in the grass opposite her driveway and the pole is broken off next house down. Its been that way since saturday night.

scatterling
11-01-2011, 06:36 AM
lost power 9:00am Saturday, still no power. Generator is bankrupting me!!

Rob P
11-01-2011, 09:32 PM
If you need anything let us know. We'll send it to the Ways and Means committee and try to get a resolution on it.

My mom still is power less and came up for supper. Priorities were shower, Evony (game online) and then pay mortgage in that order.