PDA

View Full Version : Membership dues

mlp141
09-14-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm not sure who to e-mail directly, but I have a question about my dues. Please let me know whom to contact.

Thanks.

Sorry I won't be there this weekend :(

--P

Rob P
09-14-2011, 05:01 AM
Treasurer was Frank B I thought but I understand Myra (?) Aka mrs Tom was doing it, Tom B has in the news letter he is stepping down as prez, so at this point it might be better to wait until Monday?

Frank84
09-14-2011, 08:46 PM
You can ask me - I have the list.

03springer
09-15-2011, 04:06 AM
I don’t even know if i'm still a member in good standing. Didn't get a newsletter in a long time that I can remember. Haven't been to any events in a while. Always something going on.

Frank84
09-16-2011, 01:44 AM
If you didn't get a newsletter from Tom withing the last 3 or 4 months then you haven't paid your memebership in at least 5 months (roughly).

The way I have been keeping the membership is as follows:

Every 1-2 months I update the list with renewals and new members

A month or so before Tom sends out each newsletter I send out reminder notices to those who are delinquent on payments. Paylpal keeps most people on track with auto payments but I try to give everyone a month or so grace period (with reminder email) before deleting them off the mailing list.

I'm not perfect so if you think I may have screwed something up with your membership let me know.