PDA

View Full Version : Trials

Hammertime
09-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey we are coming to the trials can we just pay you there. Jill and Dana and a newbie Kevin Cohick.

Who else is attending?
Dana
Jill
Kevin

87xj95disco
09-26-2011, 03:18 PM
yeah you can pay when u get there. new member coming, needs to fill out membership forum. $28 for the event and $25 for membership. please try to have exact change this will make it go faster for everyone to register and more time to talk.

Rob P
09-27-2011, 06:04 AM
How about personal checks made out to the club Mike? Does that work out also?

DiscoSux
09-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey we are coming to the trials can we just pay you there. Jill and Dana and a newbie Kevin Cohick.

Who else is attending?
Dana
Jill
Kevin

I think Kevin is your long, lost son Dana. :p

I will be up for the Advanced run. Not that I think I am advanced but my son has a football game on Saturday.

Paying at gate...

87xj95disco
09-27-2011, 03:15 PM
How about personal checks made out to the club Mike? Does that work out also?

sure you can pay with a check. just leave it blank and i can fill it out later.

Lyle4LClover
10-08-2011, 05:22 AM
(guys left this on another post too about trials dates, figured it's important here too)
Like clockwork! I finally remember my user name and password like two weeks before the event! Every year! We now have Rovers North as a sponsor for this years event too! Since I won the ROAV Mid Atlantic Rallye in VA, yet forgot to put my name on the damn scorecard!, (you know I yell at my kids every time they do that with homework!), they agreed to sponsor this year! I was also picking up a case of beer, go figure?!, and I mentioned "Land Rover" and noticed the owners ears perk up, we may have another sponsor! Turns out he has a 1995 D-90 and at one time owned a military lightweight! He lives like 30 min from Robesonia and has never heard of R.O.V.E.R.S! Guess I better get those flyers up this weekend! Remember the work days coming up this weekend, we will need volunteers! If anyone has any questions for this year, don't hesitate to ask. I will be making the "advanced" (read "totally insane" like normal!) courses again this year with some things I learned from the MAR this year. I hope to everyone out for the event and as many as can make it out for the work days!
Thanks, Lyle

Rob P
10-08-2011, 06:27 AM
work weekend is 10/15 correct lyle?

Lyle4LClover
10-08-2011, 07:10 AM
You know, since I live here, every weekend is a work weekend! Yes, the work weekend is 10/15 and 10/16! Hope to see you here, we could use the help!

work weekend is 10/15 correct lyle?

Rob P
10-10-2011, 05:57 AM
oh i'll be there. Black coffee for you in hand

Lyle4LClover
10-12-2011, 04:34 AM
oh i'll be there. Black coffee for you in hand

Rob, you da MAN! I need my cofee! See you on Saturday!