PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in.....

galen211
02-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Writing for the newsletter? Have a new part on your truck you would like to review? Have a story from a recent Rover-related trip? Anything would be welcome. Have photos to go with it, that great too.

I am starting layout tonight and so far I have one article. Anyone that wants to try their hand at writing I'll give you the space.

You can PM or email me at roversclubnewsletter@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Galen

jason
02-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Galen, can you post your deadline for submissions?

galen211
02-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Galen, can you post your deadline for submissions?

How about Saturday the 4th?

Trevor submitted last night and Michael gave me some stuff last week so things are starting to shape up nicely.

JohnC
02-03-2006, 11:24 AM
If it doesn't rain this weekend I will be installing a new suspension kit on my Disco, I will take some pics and do a write-up and send it.

Thanks,

John

galen211
02-03-2006, 12:24 PM
If it doesn't rain this weekend I will be installing a new suspension kit on my Disco, I will take some pics and do a write-up and send it.

Thanks,

John

that would be perfect!

thanks John

Alvin
02-04-2006, 10:18 PM
It rained today, but it's not going to rain tomorrow (Sunday). You gonna work on the truck? Should I bring the tires to mount?

Thanks,

John

Unregistered
02-04-2006, 10:57 PM
It rained today, but it's not going to rain tomorrow (Sunday). You gonna work on the truck? Should I bring the tires to mount?
Sure, I'll be here...

JohnC
02-05-2006, 09:46 AM
I forgot, my address is 34 Piermont Street, Tappan, NY 10983

Anytime after 9:30 should be fine.

John

flippedrover
02-05-2006, 01:18 PM
How high ya going?

Alvin
02-05-2006, 09:44 PM
I don't think he's going to go any higher. I think the kit that he (John) was installing was a more "hi-tech" setup. It really looked nice, judging by the parts I got to see. A very high quality set up. If it rides as good as it looks, then I think all the work was well worth it. I saw John was busy taking pics, so there should be an article soon. I think I am going to write an article also on the experiences I had (and am having) installing larger tires on my rig. John, thanks for your hospitality. I really did have a nice time.

JohnC
02-07-2006, 03:12 PM
How high ya going?
Actually, I did get an extra 1.5... so that's about 4 inches total. The nice thing about this kit is that I can drop my rear tire below by sliders w/o using dislocation cones.... and the ride is soo much better.

I'll get some pics and a write-up soon...