PDA

View Full Version : Official Robesonia Fall Trials Food For the the Pot Luck Dinner thread!

Lyle4LClover
10-16-2011, 04:38 AM
Here is where we need the postings for who's bringing what or we may all end up eating bratwurst all night! Let me know what you can bring, what ideas you have for food for the evening. Post anything relating to food here. It will be easier than scattered through the other threads. We will of course be supplying what we can including some beverages and such. I know Mike was looking for a head count for sausages as they went over big last event. Let me know your cullinary thoughts!
Bon Apptite!
Lyle

pushngo
10-16-2011, 06:31 AM
I'll bring ribs and the grill again

bossongs
10-16-2011, 08:03 PM
We won't make the camping event this year - ugh - but, I will be up with the 88 Sunday AM.

Steve B.

Lyle4LClover
10-19-2011, 07:52 PM
I'll be bringing up a grill along with table or two to the top of the mountain at the campsite. I will also have a cooler or two with ice if someone is in need of refrigerating beverages at the last minute. Let me know if there is anything else anyone can think of.
Supposed to be nice but chilly weather. Very little chance of rain.
Lyle

dbeard
10-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Lyle,

I'll bring a couple package of brats and buns to chip in, and I also plan on bringing guacamole and chips for everyone. Is there anything else I can help out with?

Thanks

Dave

87xj95disco
10-21-2011, 08:03 AM
Lyle,

I'll bring a couple package of brats and buns to chip in, and I also plan on bringing guacamole and chips for everyone. Is there anything else I can help out with?

Thanks

Dave

thank you i was going to grad some bratts and buns today. they went fast last time good choice.
i will grab hambers,rolls maybe a few more chip.

hilltoppersx
10-21-2011, 09:42 AM
we have a few guys coming on Saturday. I think 5 or 6 trucks. I believe only 2 or 3 are camping. I told them to bring some chicken and some side dishes. seems that is only what i see missing. sorry im going to miss the event...i will see you guys in the spring if you hold a spring event again, or sooner if anyone is going to ROTR. cheers.

crazyfish
10-21-2011, 06:13 PM
I'll take a run into town Saturday after the trials to pick up what ever else we need. Will bring a case of beer also.

scatterling
10-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I'll take a run into town Saturday after the trials to pick up what ever else we need. Will bring a case of beer also.

I'll run up with you and also grab some stuff.