PDA

View Full Version : 1986 RHD Station Wagon 300tdi Located in UK

glr
02-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Will be Painted Arles Blue, white roof with sunroof., Alloy wheels with BF Goodrich 265/75/16 AT tyres.
Exmoor trim interior, new Radiator, new heater element, new hoses on water system and air intake system. recent full service, new timing belt kit supplied with the vehicle. This is currently my personal vehicle and still needs to be painted, its in every day use and has UK MOT/Tax and insurance.

Bad points:-
one minor rust hole on rear X member, and 2 minor rust holes on the B posts near the lower rear door hinges. All door frames rusty. Body has some dents.

Good points:-
300tdi engine, R380 tranny, LT230 Transfer, 24 spline axles with rear disc braked Sailsbury axle, 123,000 miles on there componetnts, came from a donor 1997 truck. I also used a good take off bulkhead from a 1996 truck so no rust on bulkhead, This has been my daily driver/work truck for 2 years. It always starts even in the coldest weather (was -15 degrees here recently), Performs well in snow, diff lock is fine. Very basic interor, just has a lighter socket and a cubby box with drinks holders. No radio.

She happily will cruise at 75mph on the freeway and tows trailers with ease. I reguarly get in the region of 27mpg from her.

The seats are Exmoor Trim dark grey vinyl, the front seats have rear map pockets and head rests, the 3 second row seals are high back, and there is one bech seat in the rear (3 man type). The cubby box matches the seats.
The interior is painted black.

Looking for sensible offers over $14,000 as this is what I have in her. She will be repainted in Arles Blue, and have the chassis professionally waxoiled by www.rustmaster.co.uk . I am sell her as I have a classic tdi range rover now, and I want to put my big WW2 truck back on the road to take to Normandy this year. julian@globallandrovers.f9.co.uk or 240 249 0507 or 00 44 1992 511 285.

Pics available for serious enqiries.