PDA

View Full Version : 1986/7 110 RHD V8 3.5 Hard Top.

glr
02-13-2012, 06:31 PM
This vehicle belongs to a friend who has taken a job abroad and no longer needs it.
It is an ex local authority vehicle, repainted in dark grey, it has near new Exmoor Trim outlast black front seats, and 4 x outlast exmoor trim rear inward facing seats.
The chassis & Bulkhead is solid with no rust. The vehicle is Fitted with a 12,000LBS winch see pic, it has the 'MUD' dash with switches for the kenlowe electric fan, front and rear spotlights, its has a radio/cd player fitted and a CB.
It is also fitted with a split charge system.
It no longer has the beacons.

This vehicle has an LPG conversion, but you may have to get the system checked to make it legal to use in the USA.

The only bad part I notice on this car is the gear box whines.

The engine was recently serviced and is fitted with a ported stainless steel exhaust system. The vehicle also has rock sliders, checkerplate, mudflaps, rear wash/wiper, hand throttle, a tow bar, rear reversing alarm and a rear step

My friend loved this car and has spent quite a bit on it. I have to speak with his wife to confirm model year. looking for offers in the region of $14,000 Plus shipping from the UK.
Added an early pic of a trip to Wales we took in it. It is available eith on the white LWB rims with road tyres or the black 8 spokes with offroad tyres.
julian@globallandrovers.f9.co.uk or 240 249 0507 (skype)

glr
02-28-2012, 07:56 AM
Price includes shipping, please make us an offer.