PDA

View Full Version : NELRC the Annual 6/8 - 6/9/2012

hilltoppersx
03-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Wanted to welcome you guys to attend. We appreciate you always allowing us to attend the trials events.

6/8/12
Rausch Creek
Meet at 8am
Lunch on trail.
Dinner at camp.
Camp at Rausch.
www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

6/9/12
Anthracite Off Road Park
Saturday morning we convoy to Anthracite.
Private outing.
This park is not open to the public until next year. We are 1 of 5 groups having an outing at the park this year. They wanted us to come to help spread the word about the park to the Land Rover community. To attend this outing you must register. Registration ends at June 1. You may not register after June 1 and no one can attend that hasn't registered. The cost is $5 per truck. The $5 registration fee will be put towards the Convoy 4 Heroes event in September. There are no facilities built at the park yet. No bathrooms, running water etc.. Please plan ahead accordingly. We will have hundreds of miles of trails from easy green trails for stock trucks, all the way up to double black diamond trails for those who are brave. We will split into groups according to difficulty or trails and head out. Maps are not available yet and trails are being created every day. We will have trail guides to show us the way and get us out if necessary.
www.anthraciteadventure.com/

To register please visit www.NELRC.com

RSVP on facebook http://www.facebook.com/events/340898585962966/

devildog01
03-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Sweet!I'll be there for sure.Hope some of you clowns will show up.;)

DiscoSux
03-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Sweet!I'll be there for sure.Hope some of you clowns will show up.;)

No one wants you.

scatterling
03-14-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm in....just need to find my red nose and huge shoes

mlp141
03-14-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm in....just need to find my red nose and huge shoes

That's funny. I have a huge nose and red shoes. Does that count?

devildog01
03-14-2012, 07:46 PM
No one wants you.

Your words hurt me.:(

sven
03-15-2012, 11:18 AM
Nice!!

What if I just wanna attend the anthracite adventure place and not RC? Is there a way to just register for that?

xxjtvxx
03-17-2012, 12:24 AM
sven

Nice!!

What if I just wanna attend the anthracite adventure place and not RC? Is there a way to just register for that

http://www.nelrc.com/

hilltoppersx
03-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Nice!!

What if I just wanna attend the anthracite adventure place and not RC? Is there a way to just register for that?

the registration is strictly for Anthracite. No reg needed for Rausch. sorry for the confusion.

Disco96JSWB
03-17-2012, 08:12 PM
We're going to try to make it for the Anthracite Offroad day (depends mostly on Jake's baseball schedule, but we'll know before June 1). The Friday is his last day of school, so we will miss out on Rausch Creek.

Ed, thanks for posting this on the board.

hilltoppersx
03-21-2012, 05:42 PM
We're going to try to make it for the Anthracite Offroad day (depends mostly on Jake's baseball schedule, but we'll know before June 1). The Friday is his last day of school, so we will miss out on Rausch Creek.

Ed, thanks for posting this on the board.

Great! Can't wait to see you there! The more the merrier. Who doesnt love $5 for a full day of off-roading!?!?!?

DiscoSux
03-29-2012, 09:52 PM
The Anthracite area is where I ride atv for free all the time. Actually you are supposed to have a $125 pass for the year but I have never seen anyone check. That pass gives you access to 10's of thousands of acres across the area all the way to Hazelton.
$5 will be well spent to see the area where you can go anytime you like. At least for now.

hilltoppersx
04-09-2012, 03:57 PM
The Anthracite area is where I ride atv for free all the time. Actually you are supposed to have a $125 pass for the year but I have never seen anyone check. That pass gives you access to 10's of thousands of acres across the area all the way to Hazelton.
$5 will be well spent to see the area where you can go anytime you like. At least for now.

they are working on building all the facilities. they have a few mil ready to go and are meeting with architects to get bathrooms / showers and a main office built. I was told it will be open for daily business next year for trucks. the $5 is going straight to the convoy 4 heroes fundraising event.

galen211
04-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Looks like I am in for the Anthracite event. Do I need to register for the NE forum, then register for the event? I'll either be riding with Sven or in my truck. I might even be able to get my Series squared away by then but unlikely.

mlp141
04-24-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm prob in for Ant. too. Maiden off road outing for QQ. I'll have to rent a trailer though. Otherwise I could leave today and still not make it on time!

DiscoSux
04-24-2012, 09:15 PM
yoo-hoo, Rob? Rob, where are you? Use that home made bumper for more than knocking over brush on Dave's land. This will be a great event.

galen211
04-25-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm prob in for Ant. too. Maiden off road outing for QQ. I'll have to rent a trailer though. Otherwise I could leave today and still not make it on time!

Now I have to get my Series up to shape. Can't let you be the only one there to show these coilers what a real Land Rover can do.

DiscoSux
04-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Now I have to get my Series up to shape. Can't let you be the only one there to show these coilers what a real Land Rover can do.

Walk the walk - show up for the day at Rausch! ;)

I have a couple trails in mind...

mlp141
05-06-2012, 08:29 AM

I just registered. I best see you there!

DiscoSux
05-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Rob? bald tire boy, where are you?

galen211
05-08-2012, 08:54 AM
I just registered. I best see you there!

I'll be there (need to register), but not sure what vehicle. More than likely it will be the Discovery, in which case I'll be looking for the bunny trails since it is stock.

galen211
05-08-2012, 08:58 AM
For those of you in contact with Anthracite, do you know where the actual entrance is located? I used to live up there and I am interested as to where the current entrance is.

Thanks,
G

sven
05-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Im going. I guess I should see if my D1 starts, its been a few months.... :D

soncjet
05-08-2012, 04:22 PM
depending on the boys baseball schedule(s) and make up games... and all that fun stuff - i'd def like to make it up to this if at all possible.

like galen said... where is it actually located? i'm not familiar with the area up yonder. just trying to get a feel for where it is.

Rob P
05-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Im around, just kinda sand bagging the boards ya know.

devildog01
05-09-2012, 04:35 PM
For those of you in contact with Anthracite, do you know where the actual entrance is located? I used to live up there and I am interested as to where the current entrance is.

Thanks,
G

If you go to the Nelrc forum the address and gps cord are on the Annual thread.

galen211
05-14-2012, 10:59 AM
thanks, got it from NELRC.

I am now registered.

mlp141
05-14-2012, 11:04 AM
I am now registered.

Going to be able to take the Series?

galen211
05-14-2012, 11:24 AM
I looked at this weekend, that's about as far as I got. Good news is, it is still sitting there.

I highly doubt it, but you never know.

mlp141
05-25-2012, 11:15 AM
I looked at this weekend, that's about as far as I got. Good news is, it is still sitting there.

I highly doubt it, but you never know.

When are you coming up? Are you staying at your folks Friday night?

hilltoppersx
05-25-2012, 06:28 PM
We are camping at Camp A While Campgrounds. The cost is $24 per site per night. You can fit about two tents and up to four adults on one site for the $24. Organize your site on the club forum www.nelrc.iftopic.com People will be arriving at the campsite on Thursday night some are staying thru Saturday night as well.

To register please for Anthracite visit www.NELRC.com

Confirmed Registrants https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uPkqNyKe45zJ4fSM7fTXS8oJhZ7ZY0PGOPAyRjEMjmw/edit

Map for the event http://g.co/maps/2876h

Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/340898585962966/

scatterling
05-26-2012, 06:17 AM
what happened to camping at Rausch on Friday night?

hilltoppersx
05-26-2012, 08:10 AM
that might have been way early on in the plans i dont remember saying that. the reason we chose camp-a-while is some people are coming in Friday evening and camping but never wheeling at Rausch. Also some people are camping saturday night and instead of breaking down we will have camp set. I will personally be there from Thursday on. If you need a site let me know you can share with me. Im not even bringing a tent. Last time we were there, the sites are big enough for nearly 3 large tents...

scatterling
05-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Wanted to welcome you guys to attend. We appreciate you always allowing us to attend the trials events.

6/8/12
Rausch Creek
Meet at 8am
Lunch on trail.
Dinner at camp.
Camp at Rausch.
www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

6/9/12
Anthracite Off Road Park
Saturday morning we convoy to Anthracite.

first post

scatterling
05-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Hey Ed, did you get my second reg. for the outing, for Matt?

hilltoppersx
05-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey Ed, did you get my second reg. for the outing, for Matt?

yes i did thank you. here is the list of currently registered as of 10am on 5/28

Jorge Espinoza
Matt Barrasso
Neil Hanekom
Dana Hammersley (x2)
Fernando Alvarez
Ivar Rademaker
Kelvin Nodarse
Heather Armstrong
Rameshwar Harrichand
Don Bunnell
Brian Fennessy
Kerry Kubena
Justin Monnin
Mikheil Sumbatashvili
Galen Lentz
Augusto Moreno
Sven Schulz
Michael Palmieri
Ryan Overturf
Arthur Kania
Dave Kase
Bill Thompson
Dave Beard
Brett Boulin
Dave Carroll
JT Veen
James Tedder
Sam Shiu
Jake Hartman
Ed Tatton

galen211
05-29-2012, 08:10 AM
When are you coming up? Are you staying at your folks Friday night?

My parents moved to Delaware. No more "home" for me.

I am going to State College Friday night to drop Jess and Charlotte off at the in-laws.

mlp141
05-29-2012, 09:09 AM
I forgot your folks moved. I'm trying to figure out a travel game plan. I'll probably head up Friday and get a hotel. I have no desire to leave at 5 AM Saturday.

Hammertime
05-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Hey anyone who want to camp with Me, Jill, Neil, Randy and Kevin on the hill at Rausch. Anyone is more than welcome. Camp Awhile is alright but you will be all spread out and not as a group. Plus Rausch is free. We will be having a big campfire. If ya camp a Rausch you can stop back at camp in the middle of the day if ya want. Not trying to split thing up, just giving other options. Guess we will see ya all there.

dcarr1971
06-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Hey anyone who want to camp with Me, Jill, Neil, Randy and Kevin on the hill at Rausch. Anyone is more than welcome. Camp Awhile is alright but you will be all spread out and not as a group. Plus Rausch is free. We will be having a big campfire. If ya camp a Rausch you can stop back at camp in the middle of the day if ya want. Not trying to split thing up, just giving other options. Guess we will see ya all there.

Hey Dana, Count me (+ my wife and 2 kids) in. What time are you guys planning to show up at RC to grab a site?

rvrsrvc
06-07-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm still trying to a) get a hall pass and b) get the Disco past inspection. Probably going to have to trailer it but should be able to make it Saturday.

devildog01
06-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Hope you can make it Trevor, someone has to be there to keep Randy in line.