PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Creek Saturday?

scatterling
03-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Anyone up for playing this Saturday? Rausch Creek 8:30am, see you there.

devildog01
03-28-2012, 09:37 PM
I would go but I have a basket weaving class I just can't miss.

DiscoSux
03-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the heads-up Neil but my son has a Lacrosse game and all of my engine and trans mounts are broken. i will have her fixed up soon though and ready for spring.

Disco96JSWB
04-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Any good stories come out of this outing? Any pictures?

dbeard
04-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Any good stories come out of this outing? Any pictures?

We had a blast. Neil and I both had POV cameras rolling, but both of us forgot our chargers, so we only got like 2:30 use out of them before they died. Both D1s tried to tackle the mud hole along the power lines, without success. I drove directly into a tree and blew out some plastic, and Matt lost three studs off one of his wheels spacers, so things got a little interesting!

A jeep rolled near Lake Christie, and still proceeded to fly through the parking lot like an a$$hole.

scatterling
04-06-2012, 07:46 AM
... what Dave said....

It really was an awesome day. The weather was nice, a little misty and cool - kept all the dust down. We did trails we don't normally do --- the trails and hills around Lake Christy and the quarry. We went and played on the new property as well. My camera pissed me off though, completely my fault... not only did the battery die but because of 'who really needs to read a manual' I had it set wrong and although I had a complete soundtrack I only had sporadic video!!!!!
we really need to get out again soon, last weekend was a good start.

next time no excuses from anyone!
...Brett....how was basket weaving?

Disco96JSWB
04-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Sounds like fun. Jake asked me today when we are going to Rausch Creek. Sorry we missed out. Thanks for the report.

Jeremy